2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Keep hoping
laugh.gif
Pic leaked looks promising for the Pink Box and SIlver Box hahahaha 

So now they're stripping down the dunk high as well?! WTF is SB doing out here?! The direction is getting dumber and dumber by the day.

I've been buying more Vans than Nike SB. I can see that even though the collabs aren't as niche as SBs were, i can see some risks taken and some cool ideas come from it. 

Exactly, imagine if these were dunks, instead we get a box series. It's like Nike is being cheap and doesn't want to pay for licenses.

like everyonje has said the leather isn't very good.... same "leather" they used on the  sparkle/ moto helmets as far as I can tell

this pair is for my dad so i can't put them on and break them in

I'm so in for those socks..... and I prob won't ever wear them.... but I need them.... when the clearance store gets them

the lazy box makes me sad though.... my dad just throws away the boxes so i was excited to get a retro orange box for my Lodens to rest in..... but no

Why would you pay extra to not sell some stuff that's already not selling?

Maybe it's not selling because their designs and creativity is subpar. I'm sure if they paid licensing for Kruegers they would sell. Heineken's?? Mag dunks sold pretty well. Instead we get ants on a picnic blanket, boxes, skunks, and flamingo's.

I don't think it's the silhouettes but more that the concepts and ideas are lackluster.

But what do I know.

Last edited:
They are supposed to also add the Koston 3 "tongue" on the dunk high sb for 2017.
That's a ******* sockliner -_- they're gonna make highs with a sockliner ? Are they serious? I don't think I've ever been this dissapointed in my life . ever . aside from Nike sb dying before our eyes , does anyone have any other leaked images of the silver and black box highs? Those are definite cops now .

Maybe it's not selling because their designs and creativity is subpar. I'm sure if they paid licensing for Kruegers they would sell. Heineken's?? Mag dunks sold pretty well. Instead we get ants on a picnic blanket, boxes, skunks, and flamingo's.

I don't think it's the silhouettes but more that the concepts and ideas are lackluster.

But what do I know.
Doesn't guarantee they'd do them right (to where people would actually want them).

Stained glass dunks were fire and still go under retail. Most people only buy what's popular. Unless SB becomes popular nothing will matter.

Liking the Dark grey hi joints in the lookbook

:wow: @ some of the Kostons looking good

On the bright sight, the change doesn't set in until summer which is a 7-8 months

Doesn't guarantee they'd do them right (to where people would actually want them).

Stained glass dunks were fire and still go under retail. Most people only buy what's popular. Unless SB becomes popular nothing will matter.
this is pretty much the nail in the coffin

Hard to say anything bad about the stained glass.... straight fire... well other than half of them having smirks

if those didn't sell out and be hyped, not sure what Nike could put out that the general public would care about

Been a while since I've bought a pair of SB's (well over 8 years at this point), but I was curious as to why prices have dropped or at plateau for older pairs? 

I think it might just be time for me to start making moves towards buying a pair of Awayguns or Purple Pigeons (and *hopefully* not selling them this time around). 

Nice angus'. LOL

I still have my sticker pack when they first dropped. The one with the cow stickers and stuff. Gotta look for it.

Back
Top Bottom