2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These today..

Dunks are what got me into sneakers and will always be my favorite silhouette. 

I'm so far removed from purchasing them - Do I have worry about fakes with og models? Case in point - These Brian Anderson's.  $139 seems like... too good? I mean it's a 10 year old shoe in seemingly excellent condition. Shouldn't I be getting gouged for like $400 or something? Like these Rayguns sold for $193. This is the literal shoe that got me into the game freshman year!! It just doesn't make sense to me that it could be that cheap - unless we're dealing with fakes.

Any help is much appreciated. 

Dunks are what got me into sneakers and will always be my favorite silhouette. 

I'm so far removed from purchasing them - Do I have worry about fakes with og models? Case in point - These Brian Anderson's.  $139 seems like... too good? I mean it's a 10 year old shoe in seemingly excellent condition. Shouldn't I be getting gouged for like $400 or something? Like these Rayguns sold for $193. This is the literal shoe that got me into the game freshman year!! It just doesn't make sense to me that it could be that cheap - unless we're dealing with fakes.

Any help is much appreciated. 

The SB resale market is basically at rock bottom. Both of those pairs are legit and about the going rate for each.

It's a great time to have extra money and room in your closet which I sadly don't have enough of either

The SB resale market is basically at rock bottom. Both of those pairs are legit and about the going rate for each.
I figured. I know when I list some of my shoes, I've accepted the fact I wont get the money I would have gotten years ago.

Oh well.

Those Quartersnacks hyperfeels are looking pretty sick 

I dont know that I want more bruin hyperfeels though, the toe foxing/ bumper felt kind of chunky

Overall they skate pretty good. Nothing great.. I've almost worn through the sole and the hidden stich/ seamless upper is barely touched (aside from the swoosh getting worn off so I ripped the thing bare)

I'm looking out for that wool coaches jacket. probly will be lame but it sounds interesting.

Thanks for posting it, but that 2017 catalog looks tragic. Nike SB has become 15 models that are 90% similar and some garbage lifestyle janoski air max **** thrown in

they literally couldn't care less about Dunks right now.

Weird they're taking Ishod's name off too... He deserves so much more than that

I like the 'jacket' and bruins, I'll probably end up getting both. Could do without the small swoosh on the shoes tho.

Anyone know why they are taking ishods name off? Agree with poster above, he deserves more - couldn't think of anyone else more deserving.

Last edited:
Not exactly SB related, but I just read that after 15 years of being open, Jeff Staple's Reedspace closed this week and has since been acquired by the parent company that owns Extra Butter.

Back
Top Bottom