2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well finally got around to snap a pic of my favorites.  I know im not too active on the thread but been a sneaker collector since the mid 90s.  Started collecting dunks around 2004.  For me its always been harder.  Im a size 13 and I live in Alaska.  I rely on eBay to get my sneakers and im sure all size 13ers will agree that we pay a much higher premium for our size.  My goal which is a tough one is to get as many first edition SBs. 

Well finally got around to snap a pic of my favorites.  I know im not too active on the thread but been a sneaker collector since the mid 90s.  Started collecting dunks around 2004.  For me its always been harder.  Im a size 13 and I live in Alaska.  I rely on eBay to get my sneakers and im sure all size 13ers will agree that we pay a much higher premium for our size.  My goal which is a tough one is to get as many first edition SBs. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Nice Collection!

Those are the galaxy space jams that we've been hearing about . you can't really see them though :frown:, those reese retros look like the suede is rougher than your uncle's knuckles :frown:

Whoa..nice collection..them haze dunks

Repped

Color just looks way off to me, Hoping that it's just that particular pic because I was looking forward to that pair..

yea i need to see some better pics of the unforbes, that one isn't really doing them any favors. if the suede is right i'm definitely in. 

Color just looks way off to me, Hoping that it's just that particular pic because I was looking forward to that pair..
Supposed to be a little off, not the same exact color palette and shade from the OG pair. From what I have heard, not supposed to be a retro. But we're far from release, so they could (SB) change their mind. 

Last edited:
Ok greetings to all. I've lurked for a long time, but damnit, I have to get involved now - just have to.

Compared to probably most in here, I'm a relatively new 'Dunkster'. Found NDS pairs of the Hawaii's and Money Cat lows for $10 apiece at a thrift store a few years ago, did some research, and have been hooked on Dunks ever since. As the handle implies, I'm a lace-swapping fanatic who'll be posting some of my more interesting looks for fun and discussion, and since NYC gets tons of SBs (past 1-4 yr collections) that hit outlets at 50-60% off retail , I'm open to keep an eye out locally for stuff folks may be hunting. Feel free to ask....

Welp, seein as im the lace-swapper, here's the first entry, I call 'why didn't Nike / Familia make these or yellow the alternate laces?

Ok greetings to all. I've lurked for a long time, but damnit, I have to get involved now - just have to.

Compared to probably most in here, I'm a relatively new 'Dunkster'. Found NDS pairs of the Hawaii's and Money Cat lows for $10 apiece at a thrift store a few years ago, did some research, and have been hooked on Dunks ever since. As the handle implies, I'm a lace-swapping fanatic who'll be posting some of my more interesting looks for fun and discussion, and since NYC gets tons of SBs (past 1-4 yr collections) that hit outlets at 50-60% off retail , I'm open to keep an eye out locally for stuff folks may be hunting. Feel free to ask....

Welp, seein as im the lace-swapper, here's the first entry, I call 'why didn't Nike / Familia make these or yellow the alternate laces?
dope swap bro , welcome to the squad [emoji]128077[/emoji]

So anyone going for orange boxes at retail?
When I pick my pair up I'm going to see how many they ended up getting since he initial shipment wasn't even supposed to be a FSR
He texted me on Monday to let me know he got an 11.5 for me..... which they rarely get
So perhaps Nike trying to create some hype for these

Will def get another pair if they hit the usual dunk low low price

So anyone going for orange boxes at retail?

i did, this morning. Used a 20%off-code though, bought the corresponding shirt as well. 
As always, final judgement will be made when items are actually held in hand.. 
To get them through NDC in europe wasnt exactly easy, spend maybe 20minutes in the cue, with 2 different browsers open (ironically the one i opened last got through first), was quite lucky to be able to sneak in the code as well.
All relevant sizes are now sold out on NDC europe.. (some 5s, 6s, 14s left)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom