2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if anyone else cares but I was really excited to get these Wool XIIs in to see how they stacked up against the Petoskey highs:

The "wool" on the Dunks is softer, almost like a fleece sort of feel compared to the XIIs...the XIIs just feel kinda flimsy, not much bulk or sturdiness to them compared to the Dunks.

Have off on this beautiful day so busted out one of my all time favs

Happy Friday Fellas
love these, bought 4 of them when they hit outlets years ago. nice wear!
Either of you guys have  trouble with  the stitching that connects the toe box and tongue pushing down? My Ginos are like that a bit.  I usually do 9.5/10s but probably should have just gone 10s on these. 

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone still needs a pair but I went to Las Americas outlet in San Ysidro, CA and they had a size 12 de la soul low for $28 plus 20% off. Also, if anyone lives near the Viejas Clearance store in Alpine, CA, they had a couple pairs, mostly size 9, of the red space jam lows for $48, candy cane lows for $35, and a bunch of koston maxes in various sizes for $60, with 30% percent off shoes over there

Either of you guys have  trouble with  the stitching that connects the toe box and tongue pushing down? My Ginos are like that a bit.  I usually do 9.5/10s but probably should have just gone 10s on these. 

Stitching is good on mine, I only rock them 5-10 times a year probably though

you know on one of my pairs it does seem a little snug in the toebox area like the sticking was off. your right

Yea **** it im getting them jawns lol

Always wanted the OGs but finding them clean for a good price is always annoying lol

Yea **** it im getting them jawns lol

Always wanted the OGs but finding them clean for a good price is always annoying lol

I got my OG high at a sneaker event. Seems like people letting them go for cheap there when they need money for yeezy's or something. LOL.

Got a pair for pass as DS for $275 cash. OG all. Hit your local events next time. Always good deals.

I got my OG high at a sneaker event. Seems like people letting them go for cheap there when they need money for yeezy's or something. LOL.

Got a pair for pass as DS for $275 cash. OG all. Hit your local events next time. Always good deals.

Hmmm that aint bad. My only problem bout getting the OG DS is the aging of the materials especially the yellowing on the suede

Thats why i kinda like the white leather on these new ones, they'll hold the color longer

Back
Top Bottom