2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UNDS These bad boys. 13 years strong..... The suede is so butter. Nike Sb needs to go back to it's roots. Smh

412837532.jpg

Last edited:
Well finally got around to snap a pic of my favorites.  I know im not too active on the thread but been a sneaker collector since the mid 90s.  Started collecting dunks around 2004.  For me its always been harder.  Im a size 13 and I live in Alaska.  I rely on eBay to get my sneakers and im sure all size 13ers will agree that we pay a much higher premium for our size.  My goal which is a tough one is to get as many first edition SBs. 

Fire

back when i used to collect, im a 12/13 and it was always hard, at peak sb times. If i was in line and someone before me was a 12/13, i just had to grab what i could and try to trade or flip them.

UNDS These bad boys. 13 years strong..... The suede is so butter. Nike Sb needs to go back to it's roots. Smh

412837532.jpg
One of my all time favorites (I'm a sucker for navy). I beat mine to death, which is harder to do and not quite the same when you can't walk, but I did. I ended up giving mine to my sister, she still rocks them to this day, and the suede is still pretty nice!

hey guys, quick question. i have a pair of 03 Hulks, and in 100% positive they're legit. box is stamped, shape and quality is perfect, etc. but when i went to post them for sale on ebay, the guy who won the auction brought to my attention that the size tag had the wrong date. every hulk on ebay has the same production date on the size tag but my pair is different. is it possible these had two different dates? or is my pair fake? please help!

hey guys, quick question. i have a pair of 03 Hulks, and in 100% positive they're legit. box is stamped, shape and quality is perfect, etc. but when i went to post them for sale on ebay, the guy who won the auction brought to my attention that the size tag had the wrong date. every hulk on ebay has the same production date on the size tag but my pair is different. is it possible these had two different dates? or is my pair fake? please help!
Could you show us a pic of the tag? I've had legit tiffanys and heinekens that had different production dates from the norm.

My Dunk brethren, I need your insight.

I've been trying to find a 2004 Shimizu sz 13 forever. Flightclub has em for $260. I've searched ebay for months and i've never seen that size pop up. I know Flightclub prices are ***, but I don't know how many times a show from 2004 is going to be made available to me. 

Should I just accept the Flightclub tax or is there some other avenue I haven't explored?

On an unrelated note, I just got to see Orange Boxes in person. I dunno it looks fine to me. I'm not quite sure what all the complaints are about. It feels like a typical $100 shoe. I'll bite once the price drops.

Were there ever fake Ferris Buellers in circulation?
Meeting up with a local in Thursday to cop a pair for the low
If yes, what do I need to be looking for? Never held them in hand but I'm assuming the leather should be tip top

Were there ever fake Ferris Buellers in circulation?
Meeting up with a local in Thursday to cop a pair for the low
If yes, what do I need to be looking for? Never held them in hand but I'm assuming the leather should be tip top

Post pics here beforehand

decided to flip the orange boxes.
although i really like them and while quality is really not so bad in my book and the colorway is quite pleasing aesthetically i sadly dont see much way to incorporate the orange into (m)any fits.
gonna keep the tshirt for sure, design is the same as on the insoles (which are dope).

Quartersnacks_Action_Des.jpg

Damn these look clean as hell. Wasn't sure about the bruin hyperfeel, but I just put a hole in the sole of my pair and I'm not ready to abandon the silo

I'm in for a pair if i can get them for $60 or below

Back
Top Bottom