2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Futuras looking real good up there! How much did they set you back?

Pink boxes are looking nice in pics but I feel like I need to see them in hand first before really buying. Like a few people have stated nike doesn't have the beSt track record with 3m sneakers, case in point look at the 112s and the horrible creasing problems

Pink boxes are looking nice in pics but I feel like I need to see them in hand first before really buying. Like a few people have stated nike doesn't have the beSt track record with 3m sneakers, case in point look at the 112s and the horrible creasing problems
200 plus shipping, which i think is a fair price they are like 9/10 condition and i have very rarely seen my size 

is that nike? or any shoe that has the toe box made up of 3m?

is that nike? or any shoe that has the toe box made up of 3m?

I know it's not really comparable but take for instance any 3m adidas ultraboost, imo that's how to do 3m right. time and time again nike keeps putting out these 3m sneakers that straight up Crack all over the creases. It was one of the reasons I was always afraid to buy medi 3s back in the day. Maybe if nike made 3m flynit it would work out better for them?(don't know if they already have)

Edit: seems people have already begun listing the pink boxes on ebay. Of course they are trying to mark them up but we all know how that goes.

Last edited:
I know it's not really comparable but take for instance any 3m adidas ultraboost, imo that's how to do 3m right. time and time again nike keeps putting out these 3m sneakers that straight up Crack all over the creases. It was one of the reasons I was always afraid to buy medi 3s back in the day. Maybe if nike made 3m flynit it would work out better for them?(don't know if they already have)

Edit: seems people have already begun listing the pink boxes on ebay. Of course they are trying to mark them up but we all know how that goes.

Agreed, not like I had a chance though. Going through listings for them, so many are cracked and damaged.

Super clean Jedis and those Futuras in a page...

holy_schnikes_tommy_boy.gif

Last edited:
Pink boxes[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] something about dunks that just work so well with pink CW's. I like just about every dunk with pink on it. Bout to pull out the miss piggy's lol

Conceptually, these are the best of the bunch to me. The inspiration (Medi 3s) isn't blatantly obvious like the Black Box pair (which is second best, IMO), and the shade of pink is just the right color, almost looks powder coated.

As far as straight up box -> shoe conversion, Irons probably take that title with the shade of grey and green they use.

Black laces will set these bad boys off IMO.

Last edited:

yeah...the steroid swoosh...
it also looks like they used plastic which seems really cheap
isnt it patent leather?
Conceptually, these are the best of the bunch to me. The inspiration (Medi 3s) isn't blatantly obvious like the Black Box pair (which is second best, IMO), and the shade of pink is just the right color, almost looks powder coated.

As far as straight up box -> shoe conversion, Irons probably take that title with the shade of grey and green they use.

Black laces will set these bad boys off IMO.
its that 3m which gives it a powdery finish 
smokin.gif

Dinosaur JRs were one of the first dunks I sold way back in the day when I liquidated my original collection. Heck I don't even know if I can properly rock them anymore. That being said I couldn't pass these up at the price I got them for. i was pleased to see these today at my doorstep :smokin

Dino Jrs one of my favs. Wore mine on monday. Cool to see someone finishing the week with a wear and a cop of them. Those are def in better condition than mine 
laugh.gif
 DS?

Back
Top Bottom