2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dinosaur JRs were one of the first dunks I sold way back in the day when I liquidated my original collection. Heck I don't even know if I can properly rock them anymore. That being said I couldn't pass these up at the price I got them for. i was pleased to see these today at my doorstep
smokin.gif
4276061.jpg

Dino Jrs one of my favs. Wore mine on monday. Cool to see someone finishing the week with a wear and a cop of them. Those are def in better condition than mine 
laugh.gif
 DS?
not ds, vnds easily 9.9/10. its crazy from what i remember dinos are super easy to crease up its almost like the seller only tried them on then put them in his closet till he sold them to me 
wink.gif

My kid's nickname is dino jr. and I keep thinking I should buy a pair but finding them in a 13 for something reasonable... forget it.

If Nike kept going with the Box Series, what would you have liked to see the base shoe be for the remaining boxes (Gold, Blue, Tape, Teal)?

I feel like the Trickstar Dunks could make for a cool base for the Gold Box, but I guess it already mostly resembles the box itself.

haha true - the trickstar dunks are pretty much the box itself...

good question - it's tough with the base color being gold...the first dunk that comes to mind are the takashi 2s...

If Nike kept going with the Box Series, what would you have liked to see the base shoe be for the remaining boxes (Gold, Blue, Tape, Teal)?

I feel like the Trickstar Dunks could make for a cool base for the Gold Box, but I guess it already mostly resembles the box itself.

Not sure you can get closer to representing the box than those.. they were pretty limited, correct? Rarely see them up for sale.

Hmmm.... I wonder how long the box idea has been going on. I wonder if it may be part of the source of that rumor of the re-release of tiff lows (or was it mids?)

I gotta start being a little more active here. I've pretty much retired from ************* forums and no one else I know is still wearing SBs (good by me). I'm liking the pink boxes a lot, I'm hoping they go the route of other recent dunks and hit the sale rack but I doubt any of the box series will. I've actually been needing a new pair of pink shoes.

The pink boxes are nice...I think i'll simply complete the set...so the pink box release black friday. When do the black box pair release?

Pink boxes will be on the list of things to buy the week of black friday.

Anyone know if there is any sites left with the "gray boxes" for below retail? Thanks in advance!

I'll take the black box. these
Guess i'll just wait on the black box DOOMS.

Pink boxes look nice but like everyone said 3M creases pretty bad. Same reason why i didn't get the 112's.
Will wait until Nike gets on some new 3M technology that doesn't crease like now

but with my 112 the creases add character. but they haven't reached the point where they look like an unballed piece of paper yet so i can see your point.
count me in on the pinks.

The only way they can do 3m without creasing is flyknit and nobody wants flyknit dunks or the prices associated with flyknit

leaving Coffee and Cars today I spotted a kid (20 something) wearing Cheech and Chongs so I had to stop and give him a shout out

I NEVER see anyone wearing dunks out in the wild

$56 including shipping off ebay...came w og box and extra laces...my daily shoes for a while, very comfy.

Back
Top Bottom