2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the TRUE dls lows
nthat.gif

11 SODs in pretty good shape (no box or alt laces) @ $107 obo + shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302140614641

The end of the listing description is funny..

HEELDRAG- Heeldrag is slight but does show wear. See the attached picture for 12% estimation of drag tilting to the left.

DIRTY BOTTOMS- I wore them.

MISC- Swoosh stain and scratch are shown in picture. I don't know exactly what it is, and it is on the inside side of the shoe, so not as noticeable. Insoles show sign of wear because I didn't tape them or replace with Dr Scholls gel insoles to prove to strangers that I did indeed watch that one "Are You Gellin'?" commercial campaign all those years ago and never forgot.

DS 11 Concepts Janoskis - $50 + shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401226871768

Last edited:
11 SODs in pretty good shape (no box or alt laces) @ $107 obo + shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302140614641

The end of the listing description is funny..

HEELDRAG- Heeldrag is slight but does show wear. See the attached picture for 12% estimation of drag tilting to the left.

DIRTY BOTTOMS- I wore them.

MISC- Swoosh stain and scratch are shown in picture. I don't know exactly what it is, and it is on the inside side of the shoe, so not as noticeable. Insoles show sign of wear because I didn't tape them or replace with Dr Scholls gel insoles to prove to strangers that I did indeed watch that one "Are You Gellin'?" commercial campaign all those years ago and never forgot.

DS 11 Concepts Janoskis - $50 + shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401226871768

The SOD seller is local
Luckily I already have a pair and these are not 11.5s
Might hit him up to see if he has anything else interesting

Or might not because I'm trying to not buy anything until January

Those forbes low retros are probably gonna have the ****tiest suede ever , they look like sandpaper in the picture . Hopefully they step their game up before release , if they have the same suede texture as the silver boxes I'll be happy [emoji]128512[/emoji]

All this is true...

But this new reverse pair is really the only option to re-up in my eyes...Planning on wearing the things to death like two pairs of the OG's I actually skated through (Sold off two DS)...Could always source an OG pair again but that runs the risk of separation and cracking with frequent wear...The shoe would be almost 15 years old after all...It's the reverse pair or nada at this point...

Last edited:
All this is true...

But this new reverse pair is really the only option to re-up in my eyes...Planning on wearing the things to death like two pairs of the OG's I actually skated through (Sold off two DS)...Could always source an OG pair again but that runs the risk of separation and cracking with frequent wear...The shoe would be almost 15 years old after all...It's the reverse pair or nada at this point...
that's true man , this is the closest we'll get to the real thing without having it fall apart on our feet lol, something about a wheat colorway is just so nice in my opinion. I'm glad they decided to make the retro a normal low and not an IW model smh . I'm still upset that the sea crystals were an IW lol .

Got the Santa highs in yesterday. They are definitely interesting, probably not for everyone, but I like them.

There were rumors back in the day about another diamond dunk...any possibility or has that ship sailed?

There was a lion king in here who claimed he saw the black based diamond tiff dunk

Kind of off topic...

I was digging through the garage a couple day's ago getting Christmas Decorations ready with the little Vegetaray's and I found an old pair of the Osiris O.D.S. (Peter Smolik) sneakers from sometime around '99 maybe...The things are essentially brand new but the soles have some separation...Does anybody know of a good place to send these in and get them re-glued? Wanting to throw them on...

Kind of off topic...

I was digging through the garage a couple day's ago getting Christmas Decorations ready with the little Vegetaray's and I found an old pair of the Osiris O.D.S. (Peter Smolik) sneakers from sometime around '99 maybe...The things are essentially brand new but the soles have some separation...Does anybody know of a good place to send these in and get them re-glued? Wanting to throw them on...
damn that's dope! didn't find any D3s? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom