2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So since I have been going back thought this whole thread I have found some things that I needed to get. Well this was the first of those things. Quick trip to Wegmans today.

Nice pickup! those were underrated. I slept on them myself and regretted it when I couldn't find anymore.

black boxes everywhere [emoji]128518[/emoji]
i saw the white camo iw low. seemingly no padding . by the NIKE portion in the back it seems higher as opposed to the usual padding curving around the top.
I'm definitely w these when the hit discount

Last edited:
So since I have been going back thought this whole thread I have found some things that I needed to get. Well this was the first of those things. Quick trip to Wegmans today.
Props to you for reading through the entire thread and for a clean wear of those mints! Repped!

Loved both pairs of the Rivalry pack. I actually love the massive amounts of patent leather on the UNC pair. Wear em to games, wipe em clean after 
smokin.gif

The dunks are nice. Since Palace 5ive is named after a lesser known basketball team in 1920s dc I thought that concept would have less boundaries more creativity than a georgetown colorway that was later done by jordan and reebok.

How is the quality on the black box. I have heard the quality is mediocre compared to the mf dooms and silver box highs as far as suede and ostrich leather. Can any mf doom /silver box owners way in?

Nike is playing with my emotions.

Both sizes i need are sitting on SNKRS but they havent put them on Desktop yet. SMDH

Last edited:
SB 9five collab would be dope they are based in SD all skate inspired have really cool black and gold shades in variety of frames

Back
Top Bottom