2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:

didnt see them on NDC US yet, but in Europe these just appeared on NDC:

non-SBs though, modest but decent colourways, toebox and sidepanels are plastic-faux-leather (sigh)... but would at least be quite nice as beaters.

might try them on discount/w pulse-code, interested in the fit compared to the (ex)-IWs as well.

Silver Boxes are on sale/discount on NDC EU now, not a FSR though

Last edited:
Box series still isnt on nike desktop. Unbelievable. This is the first shoe I`ve ever seen that stayed on the SNKRS app this damn long. SMDH

didnt see them on NDC US yet, but in Europe these just appeared on NDC:

non-SBs though, modest but decent colourways, toebox and sidepanels are plastic-faux-leather (sigh)... but would at least be quite nice as beaters.
might try them on discount/w pulse-code, interested in the fit compared to the (ex)-IWs as well.

Silver Boxes are on sale/discount on NDC EU now, not a FSR though

Flames

Box series still isnt on nike desktop. Unbelievable. This is the first shoe I`ve ever seen that stayed on the SNKRS app this damn long. SMDH
Orange and Gray boxes were up for a short time two weeks ago? And did you try getting them on SNKRS desktop version or is there a reason why you want it through Nike desktop?

Orange and Gray boxes were up for a short time two weeks ago? And did you try getting them on SNKRS desktop version or is there a reason why you want it through Nike desktop?

Wants to use swoosh, only can use it if product is on NDC

So I was watching a vid of the SOMPS on YouTube and I'm now obsessed with the shoe and need a pair . If anyone knows of someone who has a pair in a size 11 let me know

So I was watching a vid of the SOMPS on YouTube and I'm now obsessed with the shoe and need a pair . If anyone knows of someone who has a pair in a size 11 let me know

Will be on the lookout for your size.. Matt Harvey wore them in his Sneaker Shopping episode w/ Joe La Puma and they do look extremely clean

Back
Top Bottom