2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The apparel is just black with the Black Sheep logo on the sleeve? Seriously? lol
My thoughts exactly. I'm all for a clean, black, sweatshirt, without too much going on, but considering how much energy/creativity they put into the laces, box, and even the shoes, which while simple, do have the suede uppers, black and red mid and out soles, white tongue and white, removable swoosh, I figured they'd do a little more with the sweatshirt. Even putting some blood splatters or something would've added to it. A clean sweatshirt IMO, but not a whole $50 for me, considering it's just black with a couple white insignias and branding in places.

My thoughts exactly. I'm all for a clean, black, sweatshirt, without too much going on, but considering how much energy/creativity they put into the laces, box, and even the shoes, which while simple, do have the suede uppers, black and red mid and out soles, white tongue and white, removable swoosh, I figured they'd do a little more with the sweatshirt. Even putting some blood splatters or something would've added to it. A clean sweatshirt IMO, but not a whole $50 for me, considering it's just black with a couple white insignias and branding in places.

$50 is probably less than retail on any Nike sweatshirt

Stop in a little more often

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If you copped congrats! I wasn't going to but tried just for fun and I wasn't even close. First L of many this year I'm sure.

I at least had the laces in my car and then got carjacked. Disappointed in this whole release I really wanted this pack first one I've wanted in a while I hope all the hypebeast got their little laces and Lace locks and hope their gets lost in the mail

I didn't really have much of an expectation in getting the iso so I didn't get let down too bad, and I don't post a lot here just cuz I don't have a whole bunch to add to stuff that the infomaniacs add real quick here but damn, like a whole year he sleepin [emoji]128564[/emoji]

I at least had the laces in my car and then got carjacked. Disappointed in this whole release I really wanted this pack first one I've wanted in a while I hope all the hypebeast got their little laces and Lace locks and hope their gets lost in the mail

0-100 real quick

Car or cart, I hope it was cart???

Dang, left my phone off, completely spaced on the release. Glad so many people were able to get em though!

$50 is probably less than retail on any Nike sweatshirt
Oh I know. Just saying I'd definitely snag one if it had more connectivity with the whole theme and wasn't so plain. I already have black sweatshirts with a little bit of white writing on them, so not really sweating theirs. But I'm all for simple/clean tops like it, so it's still solid to me even if I don't get it.

CART jacked? lol

If they had a gray hoodie/ jacket with blood red Black Sheep and Nike SB branding, maybe even with the swooshes we've seen in the wolf pack to go with these dunks it would have been a no brainer. Already have too many black clothes. 

I didn't really have much of an expectation in getting the iso so I didn't get let down too bad, and I don't post a lot here just cuz I don't have a whole bunch to add to stuff that the infomaniacs add real quick here but damn, like a whole year he sleepin [emoji]128564[/emoji]
Lol I really stopped paying attention to releases after I went away to school, don't have a lot of money to throw around for many of em

I cant believe i just realized what these really were...very sneaky Blacksheep!!!! Play up the wolf theme so you dont get shut down like the Paid In Fulls. These just got more interesting to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom