2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doesn't have much to do with the thread, but the plug @volksnuts sent me a nice little present [emoji]127873[/emoji]

Thank you very much

Last edited:
God :nthat: remember when dunks were on nike id way back.......

I wanted to make this cool grey black pair

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys does anyone know the best way to clean and restore the suede on a pair of sea crystals ? Which product works best ?

Hey guys does anyone know the best way to clean and restore the suede on a pair of sea crystals ? Which product works best ?
I personally only use Suede "Kits" and avoid Jason Markk or any liquid-based cleaner on Suede. Gently rub the eraser on the suede for deeper dirt stains, then rub the brush/"sponge" over the suede to raise the nap of the suede again. Some people prefer to rub the brush in an even circular motion. I bought a kit years ago at Foot Locker and they still sell them, but as "Mint" brand now.

http://www.mintstayfresh.com/product#14

Also does anyone know someone who can make replica SB Box Labels???

Last edited:
I personally only use Suede "Kits" and avoid Jason Markk or any liquid-based cleaner on Suede. Gently rub the eraser on the suede for deeper dirt stains, then rub the brush/"sponge" over the suede to raise the nap of the suede again. Some people prefer to rub the brush in an even circular motion. I bought a kit years ago at Foot Locker and they still sell them, but as "Mint" brand now.

http://www.mintstayfresh.com/product#14

rapped , good looking out . The suede is pretty dry and I'm hoping to revive it , I hope the kit holds it down

​An eraser works best, basically everything @la-718   mentioned. I bought a cheap new balance brand kit and it works pretty good on jean stains and the few liquid stains I've rubbed out, brush isn't the greatest though
Try 661stix4kix if you have an Instagram or www.661stix4kix.bigcartel.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom