2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New city pack would be super fire, but what 4 cities?
New York, Paris, London and Tokyo are kind of the top 4

Los Angeles, Rio de Janiero, Amsterdam and Dubai
I could think of cool themes for each of them (Dubai would def have good swooshes.. Amsterdam could be 420 release)
Theres still meat on that bone for sure, even though the city theme never really appealed to me.  I think japan would be a dope city, Beijing, Stockholm, Sydney, Los Angeles for sure, Miami. Japan specifically would be fire just because I personally like the creative aesthetic that Japanese designers put into sneakers. The Panda highs/lows from the japan city pack were insane, amsterdam should be a must I think 420 themes on 420 should be written in stone somewhere. lol
smokin.gif

Edit: Dubai...that could get fancy haha

Last edited:
I emailed them twice. One about the order & if it oversold & the other to cancel once i got the pair off SNKRS. Amd the next email i get from is that they shipped, i was like wtf smh lol

Sent 2 emails. 1 to the help address, 1 as a reply to my order email.
Called over 20 times. Left 2 messages.

why not do both?

Let's have our cake and eat it too

Do the OG city pack retros as a special 4 pack for $400-$450 with some kind of luggage looking box for those that want them

Then have a new 4 part city pack 

NIKE!!!???!! you can't lose with this
I kinda like this idea. They'd have to space the new city pack far out from the old ones to allow folks wallets to recover though.  

If anybody knows of a site with a 13 in the Denims that would be great.  Trying to double up on these. Thanks in advance. 

Was there any logic to the cities that were chosen for the original city pack? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
​I think the cities were where the exhibit was.... and i think a shop in the city released the shoe, the paris was themed after French painter Bernard Buffet...not sure about the Tokyo and London but the Tokyo played on the "white dunk: evolution of an icon" thing.

Last edited:
​I think the cities were where the exhibit was.... and i think a shop in the city released the sho,  jeff staple did the nyc pigeon, the paris was themed after French painter Bernard Buffet...not sure about the Tokyo and London but the Tokyo played on the "white dunk: evolution of an icon" thing.

London was themed after the River Thames...

Last edited:
Just got my shipping notification from Idboard. Appreciated the links when SNKRS didn't come through.

BTW, does anyone have the pic of Reese holding a pair of bleached denim lows? I've been trying forever to find it with no luck.

Back
Top Bottom