2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey Can anyone assist with a legit check on a pair of black melvins. i know most of the fakes are usually really obvious, these looks good to me but id like a second opinion. thank you in advance!

883232-001 NIKE SB DUNK LOW TRD QS BLACK/WHITE-METALLIC-COOL GREY for the Jams.

June QS.
I think @Sole Reaver  has the perfect special packaging idea for this pair 
wink.gif

if theyre a June QS then i would say no and i would assume they just changed the name cuz there is already a space jam dunk.

Anyone else get the feeling that with this Push on the OG collection ( and possibly making them highs) we are gonna see some what of a redo of that original pack but with nikes new line up of skaters? Like we have had the gino/supa/forbes/mulder we are going to get a similar set but this time done with the new elite model and there new ballers like a malto/nyjah/oneil/prod dunk pack?  could be rad

I guess NJ Skate Shop pitched a similar idea to Nike, and Nike shot them down...and now the Galaxy joints are dropping with no credit to NJ:

No idea what's up with the Foamposite pull tabs.
Lol those are crazy. Nikes fked up for that NJ snub. you would think if was anything to do with a galaxy print nike would be down immediately.

Hey Can anyone assist with a legit check on a pair of black melvins. i know most of the fakes are usually really obvious, these looks good to me but id like a second opinion. thank you in advance!

I own a pair and I'd say you're good to go. None of the obvious signs of fake melvins. They are a pink box release though so that black one must be a replacement

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom