2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

After someone mentioned brainwrecks it's all ive been thinking about. I'm still salty all these years later that I had like missed their release date by like 3 weeks, then they came out in a limited run again the next year and I still missed them lol

After someone mentioned brainwrecks it's all ive been thinking about. I'm still salty all these years later that I had like missed their release date by like 3 weeks, then they came out in a limited run again the next year and I still missed them lol
they're still around if you want them.  resell isn't that high if you look

New women's dunk

Last edited:

I remember picking them up on the release day they had a matching shirt that went with it it was the insole on the side of the shirt. Ultimately sold them because that pink material on the toe box looked bad when it creased also I really wanted them to be released with the great toe box like the sample

those blue lobs tho 
smokin.gif

the forbe highs got a lot of love considering it was a low to high conversion. when was the last time one of these "retros" got this much universal approval from pretty much everyone? I can totally see why though since they have a lot going for them what with the clean colorway, good execution, good materials and Nike actually marketed them decently.

I wish could get the wife to wear dunks

Got her some superstar boost and she loves them.... so maybe one day she will try dunks

damn, man. where did you cop that 61$ beauty? :frown:

eBay ftw

Guy had $65 obo so I figured why not and threw out an offer of $40. He countered with $50 which I was surprised. Then $11 for shipping.

I'm thinking he didn't have many offers because he didn't have the name or size of the shoe in the title. Was just "Nike dunk high premium sb"

eBay ftw

Guy had $65 obo so I figured why not and threw out an offer of $40. He countered with $50 which I was surprised. Then $11 for shipping.

I'm thinking he didn't have many offers because he didn't have the name or size of the shoe in the title. Was just "Nike dunk high premium sb"
sweet. nice pickup!

Are outlet phone orders not a thing anymore? Can we get outlets to price match?
From what I know, ever since they went to a chip reader they no longer take phone orders at any outlets. I haven't gotten clear info on if you can order from another outlet through another outlet though. I think the item has to be in the store you're ordering from to price match it from elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom