2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some clean VNDS deals

Those 112s are Sz 10.5 by the way

Last edited:
You have no idea the things I have "ooped " on this forum.

You've been a memeber since '14, I can't think of any good SBs that would even compare. You ooped some flops? Congrats

Not trying to argue or anything with you guys, just because I'm not sharing a gem doesn't mean I'm not helping ppl. Get your ***** up and go to your local spots, travel a little

You've been a memeber since '14, I can't think of any good SBs that would even compare. You ooped some flops? Congrats

Not trying to argue or anything with you guys, just because I'm not sharing a gem doesn't mean I'm not helping ppl. Get your ***** up and go to your local spots, travel a little

Had to go check my join date, don't let that fool you. I was here in like '04.

Puff n stuffs it's cool, I bought those for like $30 when they dropped.
Out here buying shoes that you can't even wear.

Last edited:
Repped to @john00
Don't let this place turn into every other thread with calling people out by join date and posting your next resell. If you're willing to help NTers out more power to ya.

In other news, grail call with the Viktor Vaughns

Found worn once resns for under 100
Gonna offer 50 and see if he desperate haha. If not ill stil cop. Cant beat old pickups for the low

Yeah, I know TRD are the QS but I thought they were dropping the Reverse Forbes sooner. I figured they'd keep the momentum going after the Denims got interest peaking again. Hoping the materials on the Forbes are solid as well.

You were interested in the Galaxy joints right? I remember being surprised you were one of the ones kinda feelin them

Any ideas on what they might drop QS next?

Are we under the assumption theyll drop the entire 15 years of SB poster in reverse this year?

Back
Top Bottom