2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WTH is going on in here? Lol. C'mon now. You know this is not the thread for the info dangling nonsense. You don't need to do all that. If you got whatever you got for a solid price, just say it was a steal and leave it at that.

dela lows for today

Last edited:
DS 9.5 Pro B Lightning - $300 obo + shipping (low feedback seller)

Seller also has these 99 dunks I don't believe I've ever seen. Super dope.

Damn I really need smaller feet, I haven't been finding great deals as often but 9-10 is getting lots of love! Can't even look at my IG feed with worm and gusto posting small feet fire [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Guys is 100aud approx $70 usd
A steal for resn sbs pass as ds?
Shoud i cop? Tempted to add to the sb pile for the low
And im a big ganja fan..
Would go well with my cheech and chongs
But then id need skunks even more then i do now!

Last edited:
Guys is 100aud approx $70 usd
A steal for resn sbs pass as ds?
Shoud i cop? Tempted to add to the sb pile for the low
And im a big ganja fan..
Would go well with my cheech and chongs
But then id need skunks even more then i do now!
Buy it

Does anyone have the high or chukka Ricardo Tisci's? Just wondering if they're worth the price. Every so often I kick myself for not getting a pair of the highs - they were on sale for a good price on reddit. Decided to save the cash for nmd's and caught months of L's.

What laces came with the Quartersnacks? I just picked up a "DS" pair. They came with the hangtag and a pair of extra black laces. Am I wrong that they should have come with 3M laces?

Looks kinda like some display models that sit on shelves for a long time..

Do you keep them in the box?

Nah these sit on the shelf.... the favorites all sit on the shelf, I didn't think yellowing would happen because of that..... these in particular are down low behind the door so there is very little light that gets to them (when the light is even on... but it's dark 95% of the time...
anyone else see yellowing? Maybe because it's tape box era?
Not going to lie, the yellow tint adds some interest to the shoe since the laces and midsole are still bright white

Nah these sit on the shelf.... the favorites all sit on the shelf, I didn't think yellowing would happen because of that..... these in particular are down low behind the door so there is very little light that gets to them (when the light is even on... but it's dark 95% of the time...
anyone else see yellowing? Maybe because it's tape box era?
Not going to lie, the yellow tint adds some interest to the shoe since the laces and midsole are still bright white
adds character haha.

Back
Top Bottom