2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2vaz4w8.png

Probably just this pair, they are preowned so maybe the guy stretched them or something
I can't skate at all in my white 12s.... forefoot is swimming even with the laces tied tight
My other 1's are 11.5 and feel perfect so idk
Maybe just production variation

Now that I think about it I would not risk doing an 11..... I can wear shoes that are loose, but tight shoes are a def no way

I have a wide foot so Nikes are narrow sometimes. I can do 11.5 sometimes but those were way to tight it felt. I have the craig stecyk ones in a 12 and they are ok.

And i swear ive seen those BHMs for cheaper recently. Like way cheaper but i dont think they were DS
Yeah, I looked and they would actually come to like $162 after shipping. I'll just be patient. I do want a DS pair, but that just seems high.

Use barge cement. Open up the area where the separation is occurring, spread some glue around the region, then keep the two surfaces separated for 10-15 min. After that time has passed, then press the separated surfaces together and keep it clamped for several hours (preferably overnight) to ensure strong curing. Here's a pic of the Barge cement and the clamp "method" I used a few weeks ago on my Shimas. Make sure the toe area is heavily stuffed, and place a firm piece of paper on the side(s) where glue was applied. You can also use masking tape to cover up areas where you don't want any possible excess glue to touch.

Back
Top Bottom