2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

While materials and overall comfort may lack compared to the OG white and black pair...I also believe the red pair is the best*.

Lows: red > black > white
Highs: red > blue > orange
Blazers: red > black > white

*I don't currently own any of these pairs

Last edited:
given that the fire red pair is not as comfortable as the black pair, I dig the colorway.

The black pair has always been tacky to me, its like the colors on the dunk have the same balance as the bc3. White pair is dope but the fire red pair had more of a supreme feel to me

The concept on these concepts is unreal imo
Uncomfortable and stiff but look great
Not for everyones tastes fashion wise on foot but gotta admit they look sik.
Guess it all explains the $50 outlet cop

Not the best pix, but here you go...
10, 10.5, 11

Agreed gotta go check out in hand at the local but as a herb fan/space jam fan I can't say I hate the space Jah theme lol... would be nice if the total box was black like the side panel ... of even something risky like using hemp instead black classic jam/concord material areas... or a black midsole with a glow bottom sole or a Icy green instead of just ice.. may have to cop/hope they go disco with all the hate

While materials and overall comfort may lack compared to the OG white and black pair...I also believe the red pair is the best*.

Lows: red > black > white
Highs: red > blue > orange
Blazers: red > black > white

*I don't currently own any of these pairs

Lol "currently"

The concept isn't bad but why did they make the pic on those dunks so faded and washed out? There are tons of pics of bright stars/nebula/galaxies out there. If the image was different and really vivid I would buy depending on how they looked. I also think they missed an opportunity to make the starts 3m so they reflect at night. 

Last edited:
Not the best pix, but here you go...
10, 10.5, 11
Finally saw these on my laptop. I like them more now than before, can you tell if the black panels are mesh like the concord lows or is it cordura....I heard somewhere it was going to be cordura
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom