2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know when these fin to drop? These go hard I need them

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] I read every post... sad. So I assume this thread will never be taken down in rememberance of our fellow nter. Long live nsb thread. R.I.P

Dude I caught chills reading through that thread again. I will do anything in my power and expect everyone else in this thread to do the same to keep this thread going until the internet no longer exists.

What happened to the NSB site? I used to be on it heavy when I first got into SBs, but then it just went away...

nice find. 

does anyone else find it strange that mulder highs were showing up on the bay before any info surfaced from nike. let alone overseas retailers dont have em yet. also if space jah is april qs then what is may? thought may was wheat forbes retro.

Mulders are a May Release.

yes he was member of someonetalked! & strictlysupreme as well.

someonetalked! community honored his memory and sent his family a nice donation in his name.
i remember that dude, everyone raged on him because he posted so much and his post were long and thought out. but in the end the dude just really loved nike sb and didnt care what anyone thought about that. sad way to go out. RIP

What happened to the NSB site? I used to be on it heavy when I first got into SBs, but then it just went away...

Used to check those guys out a little then I remember they pretty much ceased.. don't know what happened.

Also have been missing Nike's SB archive flash site separated by years. Was always cool to see

Back
Top Bottom