2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm SUPER biased, and I'm sure I'll still wait for them to hit disco, but the fact that this pic makes it look like they have the same blue as the blue used on handicapped parking decals and paintings, definitely ups their dopeness for me. What can I say. Haha.

I agree with the laces. Blue all the way. 

Those blues do look close. Def get it.

Agree blue laces look better. Still too much white for me though

Those blues do look close. Def get it.

Agree blue laces look better. Still too much white for me though
I feel you on the white though. Which is why if I ultimately get them, it'll be on discount down the line. The lows worked better IMO because they didn't have as much white by virtue of being a low.

I've mentioned it before, ccs is not the same as it used to be, they got new ownership​ a few years ago. They have horrible customer service and the last two times I ordered from them they sent me the wrong items. And when I returned the items they did not refund me and tried to say they did. They refused to help me get my refund, so I got my bank involved and they took care of it. My bank basically told me that ccs was trying to steal my money. So order at your in risk...

Thanks for the feed back and yes I'll just skip it
I was going to make a good purchase but if that's the case o wouldn't want to deal with their poor CS

THANKS AGAIN MY MAN

Been a minute since I've posted. 

Finally had the chance to try on the new slimmed down dunks. I cannot accurately describe how much I hated the fit. So awful if you have a wider foot, and the heel cup is so uncomfortable imo. Looks like its no more GRs for me unless they go back to the padded model. 
frown.gif

Been a minute since I've posted. 

Finally had the chance to try on the new slimmed down dunks. I cannot accurately describe how much I hated the fit. So awful if you have a wider foot, and the heel cup is so uncomfortable imo. Looks like its no more GRs for me unless they go back to the padded model. 
frown.gif
Good to see you back!

Unfortunately I think a lot of us feel that way about the slimmer fit

Thanks for the feed back and yes I'll just skip it
I was going to make a good purchase but if that's the case o wouldn't want to deal with their poor CS

THANKS AGAIN MY MAN
No problem homie, most places will hook u up if there is a mistake on there behalf ( a la discount codes, free items, etc, but ccs just put a rotten taste in my mouth

my local asked if I needed a pair

Still thinking no

too much white and I'm stopping on highs.... I hardly ever wear any of them

Too much work to put them on

my local asked if I needed a pair
Still thinking no
too much white and I'm stopping on highs.... I hardly ever wear any of them
Too much work to put them on
for real, I love how highs look when I buy them, but I can't seem to fit them into my wardrobe these days, I've done a heavy transition to lows the last few years...

You guys are crazy haha I started out on low SBs and understand completely about the ease of just slipping them on foot but I can't help myself with highs. They usually have the best fit on me and I always got the most compliments with highs over lows. Butttt I'm a little biased as gold boxes are my favorite of the series and the best highs came outta that series imo.

Have way more lows than highs.
I always think highs look too bulky on my feet.
But those slimmed highs just look weird to me.

You guys are crazy haha I started out on low SBs and understand completely about the ease of just slipping them on foot but I can't help myself with highs. They usually have the best fit on me and I always got the most compliments with highs over lows. Butttt I'm a little biased as gold boxes are my favorite of the series and the best highs came outta that series imo.

Blue Box highs >>>

RESN, Skunks, BITUSA, Tauntauns, Brain Wrecks, SoLs...I'm sure there are more.

this is the Wieger Van Wageningen elite colorway.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Nike doing what they did when they first started out and giving certain pros dunk colorways but now with the elites. 

We had Malto now Wieger, wonder whos next. 

Back
Top Bottom