2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

got them reserved on two accounts so there will be plenty to go around..should I have one of these coupons in my email? seems like everyone has one 

Once again... something I don't want [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Got the reservation and placed an order. Sweet.

Kind of surprised that I got a reservation. Maybe my luck with Nike and SNKRS will about to change? lol

can someone help me get the reservation to show through my browser?  shows on app but trying to get through ebates to use disacount but it's not showing up 

can someone help me get the reservation to show through my browser?  shows on app but trying to get through ebates to use disacount but it's not showing up 
You can always use this method in the Ebates app to get your cash back. Someone on NT showed this alt. method awhile back.

Last edited:
If you order wheats will they ship out now or until they release saturday? Im flying out of town Thursday and don't want a package sitting out for days. 

If you order wheats will they ship out now or until they release saturday? Im flying out of town Thursday and don't want a package sitting out for days. 

Will ship now (or tomorrow likely). Just reroute the package to be held at the local ups.

Wheres my cash back takes FOREVER for Nike for some reason. I would try to add it to cart in the app and then see if it shows up on desktop in your cart when you are logged in.

Wheres my cash back takes FOREVER for Nike for some reason. I would try to add it to cart in the app and then see if it shows up on desktop in your cart when you are logged in.
yea I tried that also and nothing... chatting with nike as we speak 

Will ship now (or tomorrow likely). Just reroute the package to be held at the local ups.

Thanks BigJ, will probably do that since they are taking the gift card codes. 

I would if I were you.
I was fortunate and got hit with the trifecta.
Wife got the Nike gift card thing
My sister gave me a $50 Nike gift card at my bday dinner yesterday (I think my first gift like that from her since we were little lol)
The reservation from Nike for these

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeOtaku  

Thanks BigJ, will probably do that since they are taking the gift card codes. 
I would if I were you.
I was fortunate and got hit with the trifecta.
Wife got the Nike gift card thing
My sister gave me a $50 Nike gift card at my bday dinner yesterday (I think my first gift like that from her since we were little lol)
The reservation from Nike for these
Nice, HBD man!

Back
Top Bottom