2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still don't see nothing.

I'm sold with the design, so I can grab these and that this wasn't the only opportunity to purchase.

If you are having trouble with the app.  Make sure you have all your payment, address and shoe size updated in the SNKRS app before using the camera.  

Mine would freeze and keep spinning or do nothing at all until I updated all that info.

man, the one day my wife decided to come home for lunch, she has an iphone and was able to grab them, they aren't sold out yet.

If it crashes or seems stuck, force quit the app and start over. Took me like 5 or 6 tries before it went thru.

Seems to either get stuck in the camera step when you hit unlock or after the Found 'em page pops up and you try to go on to purchase. The purchase page should be unlocked and open within a few seconds so if it doesn't, quit the app and try again.

Pro tip:
Hit 'get them now' on iphone and then theyll be locked to your account. Login to android and it will let you checkout.

Copped like 3 minutes ago. Got Android so I had to use Wi-Fi from my phone for my iPod. They prolly wondering what the hell I was doing in this barber shop lol

Back
Top Bottom