2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$40 at Burlington

Were at?

Damn B, ya sock game is wild wocky. Repped though
roll.gif
Yea I hate summer in regards to bottoms lol. I mostly wear trousers but can't now cause of the heat, so I barely have ankle/no show socks.

Nice Oompas, and the more forbes pics I see the more I get closer to regretting the pass.

Last edited:
anyone know anything about the collection of dunks Jordy is posting about?

I really hope it's part of the size 13/14 collection because those DS pro Bs, orange box SBs and others might really hurt me if they are 11/11.5

real quick question for anyone that owns a pair of Barfs

i just grabbed a pair, but first thing i noticed (when compared to my other sb dunk lows) is that it doesnt seem as padded at the tongue and collar as other lows i own.

I only own one other pair from the silver box era, and for the most part im comparing against black/gold/blue era pairs.

I wasn't sure if construction was different in that era, or if i need to take a L bc i landed on fakes :smh:

real quick question for anyone that owns a pair of Barfs

i just grabbed a pair, but first thing i noticed (when compared to my other sb dunk lows) is that it doesnt seem as padded at the tongue and collar as other lows i own.

I only own one other pair from the silver box era, and for the most part im comparing against black/gold/blue era pairs.

I wasn't sure if construction was different in that era, or if i need to take a L bc i landed on fakes :smh:
2 types of barfs. Fully padded and semi-padded.

Last edited:

Bros, what's the best way to clean suede on a pair of Unforbes?
​I would say an eraser and a nice brush... I recently saw a video for reshoven8tor where the guy completely soaks a pair of pigeons in a bucket with the water/solution. I tried doing the same with crep protect on a beat bloody pair of quartersnacks and it completely ruined the suede.

Edit: skip to minute 3:40

Last edited:
2 types of barfs. Fully padded and semi-padded.

wow. i had no idea that was something they did earlier on. the only other silver box lows i own are brown maples, and those are more on par with the lows im familiar with. how did they designate (label-wise) which were fully vs. semi padded?

anyway, thanks! appreciate the info. i learned something new today.

wow. i had no idea that was something they did earlier on. the only other silver box lows i own are brown maples, and those are more on par with the lows im familiar with. how did they designate (label-wise) which were fully vs. semi padded?

anyway, thanks! appreciate the info. i learned something new today.
​orange label=less padding

green label=full padding

Bros, what's the best way to clean suede on a pair of Unforbes?

​I would say an eraser and a nice brush... I recently saw a video for reshoven8tor where the guy completely soaks a pair of pigeons in a bucket with the water/solution. I tried doing the same with crep protect on a beat bloody pair of quartersnacks and it completely ruined the suede.

Edit: skip to minute 3:40

Thanks for the insight. I've also been given the advice to use Jason Markk or Reshoven8er, but I really don't want to mess up the suede or allow the dye from the swoosh to bleed onto the suede.

May just go the eraser router and try to re-raise the nap of the suede.

Back
Top Bottom