2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More info:

https://atlasskateboarding.com/news/nike-sb-x-thomas-campbell/

Releasing this Saturday, July 1st is the Nike SB X Thomas Campbell Dunk High Premium. To celebrate the special project, we’ve teamed up with Nike SB and Thomas Campbell to offer the shoes in custom packaging.

The shoes with custom packaging are exclusive to Atlas and limited to 100 pairs.

Release details:

– We will open for in-store customers at 10:00 AM PDT on Saturday, July 1st.

– Any remaining pairs will be available online at 2:00 PM PDT on Saturday, July 1st.

– Customers are allowed one pair per customer, but are allowed to go back to the end of the line to purchase a second pair.

Last edited:
Even he don't look happy with the finished product
roll.gif

while yesterday saw a FSR restock of the Momofukus on NDC Europe, today most sizes are gone already again, so it seems more like they were cancelled or failed orders or something like that..  

momofukus just arrived today... i have to say, pretty nice shoe!

no pictures for now, they really look exactly as in the official pics.

denim is rather soft, very comfortable, waxed laces are nice although i think i'll switch em up in the future for normal SB-laces in black, i'm just so used to the classic look of them, the waxed ones look a bit flimsy on foot to my eyes. 
might even try out the 3m-laces of the Flash Highs on them at one point, i think even the green ones of the silver boxes would work on them because of the heel-tab and the leaf of the peach, quite versatile shoes in that regard..

from a distance you only see the peach, not the swoosh... really cool.

would recommend them to anyone who is on the fence.

Back
Top Bottom