2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm pretty sure snkrs is dropping them. I know my local Nike store is dropping em' on Thursday.

The Thomas Campbells didnt drop on ndc yet... wtf 
frown.gif

That SPOT SB sale was crazy..kind of mad they didn't have my size on those black gum lows (IWs)..those are never on sale and seem like the perfect beaters

Question.

Do you only wear shoes that everyone says they like? Or do you also wear shoes that some people think are ugly?
Only half the guys in here participate in the NTSB group think.

I think the campbells are dope, but don't mention me or the thread!

Any word on an EU release for the Thomas Campbell's?
they're releasing tomorrow morning on NDC Europe, countdown is already on, currently at 14 hours and 9 minutes.

retail is 120 euro.

Last edited:
Question.

Do you only wear shoes that everyone says they like? Or do you also wear shoes that some people think are ugly?

I wear shoes that I like. That's why I said to each his own. Just my opinion. You don't have to like it honestly. My thoughts on that footaction mall dunk

I wear shoes that I like. That's why I said to each his own. Just my opinion. You don't have to like it honestly. My thoughts on that footaction mall dunk
But whats the point in telling him to "Have fun wearing those ugly *** Thomas Campbell dunks."? It almost seems as if you`re upset that he likes them. "to each his own" is fine, its the added statement that adds salt to what you were saying.

its not that i like or dont like what you said, you`re right, thats your opinion and I`m indifferent about it................But you dont see anyone telling you to have fun with whatever ugly shoe you like.

Last edited:
But whats the point in telling him to "Have fun wearing those ugly *** Thomas Campbell dunks."? It almost seems as if you`re upset that he likes them. "to each his own" is fine, its the added statement that adds salt to what you were saying.

its not that i like or dont like what you said, you`re right, thats your opinion and I`m indifferent about it................But you dont see anyone telling you to have fun with whatever ugly shoe you like.

My statement wasn't towards anyone directly it was just in general. In the words of Lebowski

Got my pair in hand this morning from uprise in Chicago. They only had 10 pairs for sale, and they're super dope in hand.

Back
Top Bottom