2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You gotta think we're getting the Heineken Highs at some point given the hat & polo popping up... Right?
We would hope so but if I've learned anything within these last couple of years with SB, I've learned that they will drop the ball on an true opportunity when it presents itself almost everytime. There's no reason why the Heineken's haven't already been retro'd. All they'd have to do is get clearance. It would be a hit and would sell IF it was done correctly. But knowing SB, they wait until no one cares and then retro them as a non-TRD release and have everyone pissed off.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
We would hope so but if I've learned anything within these last couple of years with SB, I've learned that they will drop the ball on an true opportunity when it presents itself almost everytime. There's no reason why the Heineken's haven't already been retro'd. All they'd have to do is get clearance. It would be a hit and would sell IF it was done correctly. But knowing SB, they wait until no one cares and then retro them as a non-TRD release and have everyone pissed off. :lol:  

They won't match the materials on the og, so to me it's not even worth it.

gino highs huh. wont be buying but interested to see what they look like. and i agree lets do some high to lows or bring back the mids. 

They did a Heineken High , it was meant to drop as a pac with the Budweiser Highs but they never hit the States . Got a pair from France

Happy Anniversary!

note: ocean water didn't damage them at all

Have a great day, y'all!

Wore these the last time I visited my mom before she passed that year in November.
#TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee
#MakeSomeMemories

PLEASEEEE post this in the AJ1 thread - repped

AJ1 or the Lance Mountain thread (which i am still not allowed in)... feel free to post there (link/quote to this post)... i'll love yo forever... lmao

It seems ur unbanned from the AJ1 thread..I never went in th LM thread

BTW I got rid of most my dunks I have only a few left

Back
Top Bottom