2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trash. Pure trash. Can't stand the lows either.

We can get these but we can't get the Pigeon highs?  
I'm with you @John00. I've never been a fan of the Ginos either.

And of course not. Nike actually give the fans/customers what they want? Every once in a while, but not often. 

Eternally grateful to pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks for these.

how'd you guys size on campbells?

i saw a dude say to .5 up before i bought so i got 11.5.

they fit ok just a tad bit loose but i'm thinking if i went 11 toe shoes might be cramped.

any input not sure if worth selling to rebuy 11

I don't know how the sizing on the box series is but it fits me like any regular tee does
thanks, sounds good.
box series tee was quite a bit shorter than a regular fit, so i went 1 size up resulting in the neck opening being much wider than i prefer.

how'd you guys size on campbells?

i saw a dude say to .5 up before i bought so i got 11.5.

they fit ok just a tad bit loose but i'm thinking if i went 11 toe shoes might be cramped.

any input not sure if worth selling to rebuy 11
Man, I'm usually an 11.5 but ALL of my dunks are an 11, so I went for an 11 on these and they are TIGHT

Y'all actin' like these are the first pair of Pros Nike released with all the sizing questions...they're just the first pair of Pros that got called WTDs so everyone wanted a pair :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Sup, guys!

Anyone knows what are SB's upcoming releases this year!?

i'm really tempted to buy these, if nothing better comes out soon.

Mine also just got delivered today
Overstock used ups surepost.....but ups sent me a notification that they would be in the area and dropped it off instead of sending it to the post office [emoji]128077[/emoji]

look into getting a UPS (i forget what it's called) account... they're usually on slickdeals for $10 a year.

all surepost deliveries automatically upgrade to ground amongst other things.

look into getting a UPS (i forget what it's called) account... they're usually on slickdeals for $10 a year.

all surepost deliveries automatically upgrade to ground amongst other things.
Yeah i have ups my choice

Thought about doing the upgrade to premium

But i rarely get packages shipped thru ups surepost, maybe like once or twice a year

I did have another package come in thru surepost and that also got upgraded to ground for free

So the way i see it...i should be good with surepost for the rest of the year lol

Couldn't find them at the local skate shop when it first released.  

Mostly been seeing them slightly above retail since.

I'm with you @John00. I've never been a fan of the Ginos either.

And of course not. Nike actually give the fans/customers what they want? Every once in a while, but not often. 
Repped! Exactly. I have no clue why they would retro these. Those kicks are trash and their even worse as highs.
Triple H i ******* Love it ! But yeah easy easy easy easy pass on them
The easiest easy pass of ALL easy passes.  

Back
Top Bottom