2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of the PIF Black Sheep
I'm curious if the boomboxes are exactly the same as the ones from 2014
Anyone order one? I'm half tempted just to see if there are any differences (pretty sure they aren't leftovers from the cancelled release party)

Speaking of the PIF Black Sheep
I'm curious if the boomboxes are exactly the same as the ones from 2014
Anyone order one? I'm half tempted just to see if there are any differences (pretty sure they aren't leftovers from the cancelled release party)
Curious too! I was surprised they still had the chains too.

Random sometimes SB-related question- does anyone know if Corgi charges shipping on top of the prices he advertises? If so, how much to the US?

Last time I bought from him he charged shipping on top of the price. He asks for your shipping state so I think its whatever the standard usps shipping rate is from L.A.

those GTs are beautiful. Can never go wrong with that c/w whether its af1 or GT.

pretty sure they released reg. blazers in that colorway just don't have them.

Last edited:
Nike should do a Heineken Light. Make it a white based shoe, so basically reverse Heineken. LOW or High. I'd probably fox with it

IMG_7003.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg
IMG_7005.JPG

From Stashed Boxes...

volksnuts volksnuts I got the new box to take pics if you'd like. Used to have the old box but sold it a couple years back, so can't really do a comparison but it does look seem the same as the older one. They probably just had more printed or maybe had a "really big" box of unfolded boxes stashed haha

This podcast gets into some interesting things about business and passions. For me I think skateboarders or people passionate about what they do are always going to want to have control over their own culture, and its difficult when a big business with lots of money and power start to take over your culture, for good or bad.

That is totally understandable to be upset, but its all about demand and how consumers react to products and marketing. When Nike wins, its because they know what people want and can speak to and “support” consumers.

In my opinion Consolidated Skateboards and the Dont Do It Foundation are old skaters upset they arent making money off their passion nor were able to keep their art director Todd Bratrud from selling out and designing for Nike SB. Life sucks and its alright to be upset when **** doesnt turn out how you like it, but I dont think you can battle this by ****ting on a brand and stabbing in the dark about all the bad **** they do for the industry or culture when they are making it possible for skaters to become millionaires and live out dreams that were once not possible.

Plus Nike has been on the feet of the the most respected skaters since 1985 when kids were wearing Jordan 1s and customizing them, thats history and real culture. Nike may be a big business and using some dirty marketing and money tricks to buy out the industry but in my view the bigger picture is getting kids outside and passionate about something that makes them feel good, because isnt that what skating is about? A non judgmental sport for the misfits and outcasts

Shout out to verse001 verse001 (almost 100% sure I got these from you). Rest assured they will be well taken care of. I will probably throw them on today, so happy to finally have them. Only need the whites to complete the set now.

Probably was me I have the same ebay username! Enjoy em! I prolly woulda kept em if they were a 10-10.5

I was looking for at prices for those blk white gum IWs on the bay and there were mad fake pairs of them..like terribly fake multiple listings

Shoezeums sale yesterday didn't seem to have anything to write home about
Well other than a pair of Quartersnacks

Anyone get anything from him yesterday? The Dunkles went fast
Not sure if I missed any heat

Back
Top Bottom