2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not that my wallet is worried about it but the last new dunk I bought was the reverse wheats? (wearing those today btw)
Nothing has even popped up on my radar
feels strange when I think about it

I really hope someone here came up on these 48$
IMG_1318.PNG

Lance mountains have dropped in price a lot. People just weren't paying the $300+ used $400+ DS prices so I guess a lot of people just wanted quick sales.

I'm regretting selling off some orange box wheat forbes I picked up earlier this year. Got them for a good price and flipped for nearly double what I paid because I realized I had a few pairs of brown sneakers as it is, and I also have a bunch of suede sneakers that are dirt magnets. But man, they were a gorgeous pair. I definitely need one more pair of orange-black box low tops.

Don't know if I'm being a ****. But I bought a pair of dunks on Labor Day from a guy in Florida who has feed back and he still hasn't shipped. I understand the hurricane ****ed Florida Up but he had 5 days before the hurricane even hit to ship. Plus the listing is still up on eBay. If I'm being selfish let me know, I'm not sensitive.

Don't know if I'm being a ****. But I bought a pair of dunks on Labor Day from a guy in Florida who has feed back and he still hasn't shipped. I understand the hurricane ****ed Florida Up but he had 5 days before the hurricane even hit to ship. Plus the listing is still up on eBay. If I'm being selfish let me know, I'm not sensitive.
open a case before you lose your money. your not being a ****. If the item is damaged or he is flooded he has got bigger problems then shipping your shoes. Either consider the money you gave as charity donation or open a paypal case to get your money back

Ebay urges all sellers that they have a 2 day window to ship. So 5 days is just pushing it and madly suspect.

Food for thought: the Campbell Dunks are reselling for more than the latest Supreme x SB collab simply because sneaker blogs called them 'What The' highs.

I've come to the realization that takashis are my GOAT. Beat my current pair to death; threads all popping out. Might need to start hoarding all 10-10.5s I can find.

Food for thought: the Campbell Dunks are reselling for more than the latest Supreme x SB collab simply because sneaker blogs called them 'What The' highs.
of course I would never do it but if I saw anybody wearing those Campbell's in the wild, I would be very tempted to point and laugh

Back
Top Bottom