2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20170928_181743_165.jpg
Forgot to share this the other day. UnDS finally!

And happy belated birthday @makesomerice !!!!

It's weird that I would love to own a pair LM's but for some reason don't feel right mix matching my Blk/red and royal 1s

Anyone have some advice on cleaning the reverse wheats? Ive been rocking them pretty frequently, but they have what could be a bit of dirt along the outside of the lining. I have a jason markk suede kit, but dont want to do anything before I know I wont damage the shoes. Thanks in advance

avenger pack. just got these in couple days ago for 80 Euro combined:
avengers1.jpg

avenger2.jpg

these weren't a must have for me (tbh i didn't even know they existed) but for that price i simply couldn't resist.
now i am quite happy to have them. solid pink box feel comfort-wise.
Condition is 8/10 at least i'd say, apart from some odd creases (former owner didnt store them stuffed obviously) they feel rather new-ish.
at first i had a slight suspicion that they were fakes (some uneven seams and the shiny leather) but after comparing them to many pics online i think i am good. anyone is welcome to weigh in on this issue of course.
quite a nice surprise after a very dry period concerning the market for older dunks here in germany.

sidenote: still waiting for Ginos to go on discount (will they ever?), and also waiting for these triple black highs to appear anywhere.

Last edited:
avenger pack. just got these in couple days ago for 80 Euro combined:
avengers1.jpg

avenger2.jpg

these weren't a must have for me (tbh i didn't even know they existed) but for that price i simply couldn't resist.
now i am quite happy to have them. solid pink box feel comfort-wise.
Condition is 8/10 at least i'd say, apart from some odd creases (former owner didnt store them stuffed obviously) they feel rather new-ish.
at first i had a slight suspicion that they were fakes (some uneven seams and the shiny leather) but after comparing them to many pics online i think i am good. anyone is welcome to weigh in on this issue of course.
quite a nice surprise after a very dry period concerning the market for older dunks here in germany.

sidenote: still waiting for Ginos to go on discount (will they ever?), and also waiting for these triple black highs to appear anywhere.
Uffff dope

Need someone's input on something. So I have the opportunity to buy a pretty clean pair of de la soul highs for $100 but they're so cheap because of this weird cut mark on the toe area. I think its a steal but I know that cut will haunt me. Should I go ahead and cop anyway and suck it up or what? The shoes are vnds aside from the cut , the nubuck is still buttery , and there's like 95% stars on the sole. No og box or extra laces
Screenshot_2017-10-02-17-50-14.png
Screenshot_2017-10-02-17-40-37.png
Screenshot_2017-10-02-17-40-22.png

Last edited:
juztinboi juztinboi im not one to overly knitpick. personally i would copp those for the steal and hit the adjacent lines with a paint maker, which will break up that vertical line slashing across. you'll see it, but not as bad, and only if youre really looking for it. thats just what i would do.

juztinboi juztinboi im not one to overly knitpick. personally i would copp those for the steal and hit the adjacent lines with a paint maker, which will break up that vertical line slashing across. you'll see it, but not as bad, and only if youre really looking for it. thats just what i would do.
You're right man , I'm copping them

People dropping 3k on virigl j1's saying they are the most unique jordans to come out in a while...psshh. Lance mountains definitely the most unique and best executed in my opinion. Glad to see more pairs unDS

Back
Top Bottom