2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People start saying something is over hyped when they know they aren't going to be able to get it.

They're dope

some of the off white stuff is cool, I have no interest those prices but I would cop these for retail

off-white-nike-air-max-90-AA7293-100-1.jpg

Supa highs look absolutely amazing.

I hold my breath every time I wear my lows as the orange has basically turned into a fragile egg shell coating.

I prefer highs over lows anyway, so this is a welcome addition to the SB family.

Trueee, I guess I'll just beat my first pair into the ground before I break out that cleaner pair lol. They are such a dope shoe though. I'm still salty that the retro low was made into an iw instead of a trd, but glad because they still ****ted on the retro quality-wise.

Yeah Nike SB really kicked us while we are down on these IW sea crystals. We have gotten so many hit and miss low to highs but a TRD Sea Crystal would have been a great, instead they release it as an IW?? :smh:

Also I'm surprised Supa highs are releasing so soon, I thought it was December?

even the photos shows that the leather is on the PLASTICKY side, its not even the retro OG buttery leather :frown: - kind of sad, how can vans sell 25$ sale shoes and use a buttery suede and leather and Nike Can't :frown:

even the photos shows that the leather is on the PLASTICKY side, its not even the retro OG buttery leather :frown: - kind of sad, how can vans sell 25$ sale shoes and use a buttery suede and leather and Nike Can't :frown:

Im curious to see how they feel. I was underwhelmed by the Mulders. My larger gripe is that NSW uses plenty of decent leather. So they can, they just chose not to for whatever reason.

Adidas can give $60 Stan Smith's better quality while Nike gauges us for low quality Dunks

I would be interested to see how Nike SB is growing or declining

Back
Top Bottom