2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20171019_161035.png
:wow::wow:
If these are the Pigeons I PRAY they don’t **** this up. The material MUST be decent.

If Nike wanted to do the OG Pigeons any justice, they’d drop these exclusively in NYC like they did with the Momofuku joints. Blades or Supreme maybe? Reed Space closed iirc?

Hype levels rising. I would love a straight retro, getting kinda sick of highs. However pigeons will be copped no questions asked, **** materials or not.

If these are the Pigeons I PRAY they don’t **** this up. The material MUST be decent.
Exactly. I don't expect them to be as nice as the OGs of course, but give me decent leather and suede. I wouldn't want them to make the whole upper all leather like a usual dunk. I'm hoping since Jeff Staple is putting his name on it and announcing it, that the materials are solid.

If Nike wanted to do the OG Pigeons any justice, they’d drop these exclusively in NYC like they did with the Momofuku joints. Blades or Supreme maybe? Reed Space closed iirc?

I completely disagree. For a brand that is struggling to gain relevancy and keep their old consumers interested, that would be a huge mistake. This could be a point, like after the Tiff Dunk High dropped, where they have eyes again on the brand and folks could be interested in what they're dropping next. They need to make sure these are available to EVERYONE. Limited will not work for SB at this point. They need to make sure that the materials are decent. They can't be the "plastic Pigeons" or that honestly might completely doom the brand.

Damn! That collection is NICE! I’m love the hoody, sweats and the t-shirt! Great job UnheardOf!

If this pigeons high thing is for real they could literally be made of hard plastic and I would still cop day one. As long as I could open my closet and see them, it would be worth it

is this unheardof release going to be available on NDC? need a couple things, but want to be able to try them on and return if they don't fit.

rumor is they aren't gonna be a high.... :nerd:(according to various people on social media who might be in the know...)
hype levels through the roof for me. can't remember the last time i was genuinely excited about an upcoming release. and i mean in general not just SB. of course it could also be that Jeff Staple is just making an all new sb that is not pigeon inspired.. but wheres the fun in that.

Back
Top Bottom