2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Slim is the new thicc...

8FB3FCA9-689C-4421-8594-072619AB190E.jpeg

Why isn’t there an “OUCH, MY HEELS!!” Gif?

:lol:

FBF62694-4634-4201-A003-DDC1B458633D.jpeg
Been lurking this board for a while now but never post, friend asked to see my collection so got em all out, thought I might as well share on here too. Not all are SBs and there’s no real heat but I’m happy with it so far

Are those the bsmnt dunks I see? :nerd:

I noticed those concepts joints we're expecting for the holiday season don't have TRD in the name, do I smell another slim dunk? :'(

I liked and voted up for your collection! Deym! Good One.

But how can you not have the NTSB national nike sb shoe

the S.O.M.P.

I'm confused with Nike's pricing on retro'd SB's. Why are the Supa's more than the Forbes or Gino's? Am I missing something? If the other models didn't sell out and went on sale then why would they raise the price of the Supa's. SMH

I'm confused with Nike's pricing on retro'd SB's. Why are the Supa's more than the Forbes or Gino's? Am I missing something? If the other models didn't sell out and went on sale then why would they raise the price of the Supa's. SMH

Wheat Forbes were lows so that’s why they were less. Gino’s and Supas both retailed at $110. They didn’t raise the price, they kept it the same.

Wheat Forbes were lows so that’s why they were less. Gino’s and Supas both retailed at $110. They didn’t raise the price, they kept it the same.

I get the lows being cheaper but for the Forbes I paid $145 CAD retail before tax and the Gino's are the same price as well. But for the Supa's it's $170 before tax. At least that's what it says on Nike.ca, so it does look like they raised prices.

I get the lows being cheaper but for the Forbes I paid $145 CAD retail before tax and the Gino's are the same price as well. But for the Supa's it's $170 before tax. At least that's what it says on Nike.ca, so it does look like they raised prices.

Can’t speak on Canadian but US retail on Gino’s and Supas is/was the same.

Back
Top Bottom