2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah SNKRS screwed me royally with the shipping error smfh. And tactics did the same to me as to what it did to everyone. I’m retail or bust so it is what it is.

Snkrs was asking for shipping info on all the others drops for today...lol Yup. Now that the pigeons are sold out...shipping is populating on all the other shoes. Freaking garbage app.

I don't ever believe any1 that says hyped lmtd dunks will be easy to cop. Nonsense

This 1 is an example

Still pissed that the damn shipping started populated as soon as they were sold out. At least it wasnt just me though.....oh well Im good at taking Ls :D

was there a map of all the shops that were going to be receiving the pigeons? About to start calling all the shops to see if any have left for possible phone orders for heads in here

there will prob be several quiet restocks
every other pair this year has had them
plus all the hypebeasts will start dumping

**** me.....snkrs shipping glitch and tactics 504 gatewayed. By the time it loaded all 8 / 8.5s gone. Oh well if anyone wants to unload a pair at a fair price dm me. Otherwise congrats to everyone that made it through. Im 0-5 so far with snkrs drops
Honestly though, I seem to have issues with every SNKRS drop I've done. I have yet to cook with it since errors and glitches galore are abound every single time I've tried.

Was today's black pidgeon a limited release? I was wondering if I can check local shops
Yes, it is a confirmed quickstrike. The only shops getting them are the ones that have an SB account large enough to score the more hyped releases.

I consider myself relatively good at copping sneakers online after years and years of doing this BS that I told myself I would stop doing. These were far from easy.

Back
Top Bottom