2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lmaooo you can’t underestimate anything anymore...dudes in here were saying that Thomas Campbell’s wouldn’t sell out...and they surely did

Multiple restocks so that they sell out their entire stock gradually. Makes better sense then putting out their entire stock at once and then they have to discount them if/when they don't sell out at launch.

Glad I passed on these. Tiff release was crazier but this release was the closest to it for a new sb release.

Why would it be any better waiting to release everything gradually? There's a ton of releases before the end of the year. Them doing it gradually wouldn't lessen that. If they would sit they would sit.

If they cared that much they would have hyped this release up a lot longer than a week or two. Every other SB release it was widely known when it was going to release.

I am praying for a restock. I don't care if these end up being the most widely released GR. I just want them. Waterproof leather, fat tongue and pink box is icing on the cake for these.

What I don't understand are people commenting about how lame this shoe is and how it is nothing without the pigeon. Ya'll need to understand the pigeon is what symbolizes the shoe, it is what brings people back to the the SB days. You can apply the same silly logic to most these collabs, folks. Take away the XX from the Kaws 4 and what do you get? Some wool 3s status shoes? If you are gonna judge a shoe, judge it as a whole, the pigeon is a part of it and there is deep history in that pigeon and the shoe it is on in the shoe community. You can't claim to be an OG dunk head without acknowledging the pigeon.

I TOOK A RARE DUBB ON SNKRS TODAY...BUT WHATS CRAZY IS, I GOT A “PENDING” ON MY APP, BUT I NEVER GOT THE STANDARD “GOT ‘EM” MESSAGE TO LET ME KNOW I WON. NEXT THING U KNOW, I GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND A TEXT SAYING MY ORDER IS PREPARING TO SHIP! LUV IT,MAYNE...HOLLA!

CED B.

Pair #2 both for retail, this release was a breeze. I wonder if it'll be shipped out on Monday.
Screenshot_20171111-212549.jpg

Nah bro, that definitely wasn't for you! Let me know what size you need and I'll see what I can do.

Naw I Didn’t Take It Personal At All Fam :lol:

Cats Were Lined Up For 24 Hours For These I Found Out At 8pm Last Night So It Was A Wrap For Me At My Local Shop Early.

SNKRS App Wasn’t Having It Either :smh:

Still Tryin To Track Down A 10

They flex for the likes but can’t name any pairs of sb’s that came out since the tiff highs?

Back in the holes until the next hyped release

I tried calling some shops for the regulars on here, but had zero luck. Sorry guysb

Hope Y’all Ain’t Referring To My Boy Brooklyn Style. He’s Been Here For A MINUTE :lol:

I am praying for a restock. I don't care if these end up being the most widely released GR. I just want them. Waterproof leather, fat tongue and pink box is icing on the cake for these.

What I don't understand are people commenting about how lame this shoe is and how it is nothing without the pigeon. Ya'll need to understand the pigeon is what symbolizes the shoe, it is what brings people back to the the SB days. You can apply the same silly logic to most these collabs, folks. Take away the XX from the Kaws 4 and what do you get? Some wool 3s status shoes? If you are gonna judge a shoe, judge it as a whole, the pigeon is a part of it and there is deep history in that pigeon and the shoe it is on in the shoe community. You can't claim to be an OG dunk head without acknowledging the pigeon.

Truth. Jordan took away the Oregon O from charcoal and black suede 9s, and I'm pretty sure those were given away as stocking stuffers in the end. The pigeon ties it all together.. great shoe, still eyes open for a pair

This release was real lol, how reliable is tactics with fulfilling their orders? I got a confirmation from them and they even created a tracking number. No info available on ups though. I called tactics and the dude said they'll likely ship on monday but I just wanna make sure I'm good

This release was real lol, how reliable is tactics with fulfilling their orders? I got a confirmation from them and they even created a tracking number. No info available on ups though. I called tactics and the dude said they'll likely ship on monday but I just wanna make sure I'm good
This release was real as hell.

Back
Top Bottom