2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

been trying to cancel my shirt and keep my hoodie. no answer to emails, phone calls, nada.

Same. I tried to cancel the L/S after I found the hoodie on the site. I sent them a nice e-mail and they didn't answer. FF to yesterday, I get an e-mail from them saying my L/S should be coming in today lol

Same. I tried to cancel the L/S after I found the hoodie on the site. I sent them a nice e-mail and they didn't answer. FF to yesterday, I get an e-mail from them saying my L/S should be coming in today lol

nice haha, they are just messing with me apparently. its all good. either send me my stuff or cancel it. this purgatory is no fun

I feel bad complaining about free shipping from tactics taking forever because by pricing them at $109.95 I saved a few bucks on tax. But man, they must be delivering them by pigeon.

Damn, so it looks like I'm not the only one trying to cancel an order but got shipping instead lol.

I'm guessing we can return once we get it? Hopefully there's no exclusion with collabs as some places are known to do.

Damn, so it looks like I'm not the only one trying to cancel an order but got shipping instead lol.

I'm guessing we can return once we get it? Hopefully there's no exclusion with collabs as some places are known to do.

funny you say that.

*All collaborations are final sale, exchange (if product is available) or store credit ONLY.*
FINAL SALE- Sale items can be exchanged only. No refunds will be issued for items purchased on sale. Exchange of size, if available, can be processed.

funny you say that.

*All collaborations are final sale, exchange (if product is available) or store credit ONLY.*
FINAL SALE- Sale items can be exchanged only. No refunds will be issued for items purchased on sale. Exchange of size, if available, can be processed.

Ahhhh, see. I knew there would be some trickery. It was weird they completed side-stepped our e-mails like that but sent shipping anyway.

Technically, it says you CAN return for store credit. I don't live far from the LES spot, but what about those who do?

My girl said red, I say orange.

Meh, it's orange.

both, orange and red. take out "mud" and you would remove the "burnt" from sienna.
palette-mix-burnt-sienna1.jpg

Ahhhh, see. I knew there would be some trickery. It was weird they completed side-stepped our e-mails like that but sent shipping anyway.

Technically, it says you CAN return for store credit. I don't live far from the LES spot, but what about those who do?

same. i work in midtown i just want to go throw the shirt at the window and leave. it will accomplish nothing but it'll feel GREAT

same. i work in midtown i just want to go throw the shirt at the window and leave. it will accomplish nothing but it'll feel GREAT

lmao exactly. It is what it is, I guess. I'll probably end up keeping the shirt anyway lol

medicom are gonna sold out if nike put some marketing on them like they did on the pigeons. If they dont put hype, they are gonna sit like the ginos, supas, reese..

Bearbricks are ugly hyped toys but the pack with the dunks looks nice.. ill try to buy just the sneakers

Back
Top Bottom