2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Limited edition Japanese toys that are highly collectible and often displayed as art; frequently collabs with Nike and Kaws.
obama_2326627a.jpg

not sure if already known - but Medicom is the toy company that makes the Bearbricks. Collectible figures. Also makes Mafex Action figures if anyone collects those figures.

Last edited:
this is too funny "Hello,We are not ignoring our customers. Unfortunately, due the the magnitude of orders received from the Staple x NikeSB collaboration we were not able to honor all requests for order cancellations as once our distribution center began preparing the orders for shipping we were unable to cancel the order."

this is too funny "Hello,We are not ignoring our customers. Unfortunately, due the the magnitude of orders received from the Staple x NikeSB collaboration we were not able to honor all requests for order cancellations as once our distribution center began preparing the orders for shipping we were unable to cancel the order."

Some funny stuff. "We are not ignoring our customers" uhhh, okay, what are you doing then?

not sure if already known - but Medicom is the toy company that makes the Bearbricks. Collectible figures. Also makes Mafex Action figures if anyone collects those figures.

MaFex can be fire. Their Vader is A1. Gonna get the new Spider-man to hold me over till the Hot Toys comes out.

Wow while I'm not really a fan of the elites I would definitely try for those in that packaging. Watch it be the friends and family version.

yeah F&F for sure
I might be willing to cop if the packaging looks like that
But then I'd have to get two so i could wear one
I really hope that is not the case
No, I REALLY hope that is not the case
Now I wonder what size those are..... seems like the bigfooters would really look weird in there being much bigger than the bear

and....

well....

not trying to be that guy but I thought the pic was cool enough to share (not staged, the Gasparillas were already sitting up there)

Too bad they didn't have a 3M swoosh or they would be twins!
One has feathers, one has a bird
I suppose they will grow on me, but for now I don't have a desire to wear them.... very meh.... was hoping for a surprise but nah
Also check out that sweet World Series champions Astros hat that came in today
iJZevpK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom