2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude I'm having the worst luck now on snkrs after that dam off white drop. Ima fail miserably Monday for the golddust 1's :frown:

lol, i sat on there contemplating with my thumbprint on the home button & all my info saved already, i think since i scored 2 pairs of off whites anything is possible ..they were all gone in less than 3 minutes.

a little tip to people who have trouble scoring on snkrs, to cop manual you have to have all your info saved, address, cc info & use the thumbprint option on iphone, it'll be the easiest cop ever once that link goes live.. i've gotten skeptas, pigeons, offwhite 97's & 90's, just have to be extremely quick to get the w, only thing i hate i missed out on are the offwhite jordans & the undftd 97's.

lol, i sat on there contemplating with my thumbprint on the home button & all my info saved already, i think since i scored 2 pairs of off whites anything is possible ..they were all gone in less than 3 minutes.

a little tip to people who have trouble scoring on snkrs, to cop manual you have to have all your info saved, address, cc info & use the thumbprint option on iphone, it'll be the easiest cop ever once that link goes live.. i've gotten skeptas, pigeons, offwhite 97's & 90's, just have to be extremely quick to get the w, only thing i hate i missed out on are the offwhite jordans & the undftd 97's.
No I get what you sayin bro I do all of that. Copped every og1 release of 2016/17 by doing that and now I can't cop ****. I'm Pissed!

Just got an 8.5 off a phone order but it was the last one they had. called my three other shops that I try and they're all sold out. Some one find me a 13 pleeeez

Back
Top Bottom