2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have to admit that one of my Favorite things about these, are the Green Insoles...
I know you can’t see them, but I know they’re there...
7932333C-0192-4E82-9346-97B17395BD88.jpeg

I wore blazer lows for the first time in my life today..they took 3 mins to put on and it felt like I was wearing vans..it will take a few wears for me to get used to

the comfort isn't really there either

C'mon john, now you're just beasting
tenor.gif

Oh lord, here you go with your nonsense. If Virgil or those guys at PSNY sat down and came up with their own dope concept and colorway, it would sell. I'm not even an OFF WHITE/PSNY guy but I know that they'd each be able to put something dope together. But keep doing you though. I'll go back to paying you no mind.

Now if the upper was knitted like a sweater that would be fire (and super comfy) but I don’t think knit works well for a skate shoe.... sometimes I forget these are for skating

Now if the upper was knitted like a sweater that would be fire (and super comfy) but I don’t think knit works well for a skate shoe.... sometimes I forget these are for skating

Def true though I don't think many of the UCS are going to be skated lol

tenor.gif

Oh lord, here you go with your nonsense. If Virgil or those guys at PSNY sat down and came up with their own dope concept and colorway, it would sell. I'm not even an OFF WHITE/PSNY guy but I know that they'd each be able to put something dope together. But keep doing you though. I'll go back to paying you no mind.

Have some humor man, you sound like a grinch.
"Paying you no mind" he says in the reply... :lol: Oh, the irony

While I feel the blue UCS are the best ones yet, it is clear from my market research that UCS is a meme that is dying as the years go on.

Concepts should do something new and creative, not refine a previous release IMO

I'm going polar bear on this one -- NO BUY!

UCS Trending Down.png

Back
Top Bottom