2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What up. I’m Mark and I’m from Alaska. Been on here awhile just never post much. Been collecting kicks since the 90s. First SBs i bought were the Bucks and loved SBs ever since.

Trying to complete as many orange, silver and pink boxes currently. Just sucks cuz it’s hard being from Alaska to obtain SBs and also being a sz 13. Here’s what I got in the first editions so far.
2F225D49-23CC-4D8C-A0D3-67281FA06104.jpeg

Why does it feel like everyone on this board is size 13

Online release postponed? The blog entry said 11am yesterday, now it doesn't say anything about an online drop.

02009E22-929B-421C-A43A-61FCDD204DFA.jpeg
F167CF10-28D9-4B94-91B8-167B7F62A4A7.jpeg

I'm guessing they didn't want to make any promises. But I think they'll be up for sure. If you have toddler, pre-school, gs, and mens models you just know they made a ton of shoes.

Does anyone know if gs availability is only restricted to Concepts?

Thanks
Nike had official photos of the toddler-kids UCS on the site so I am guessing snkrs will have them. I’m sure they will be more difficult than the mens sizes if that’s the case.

Looks like they'll be opening up at 11. Gate is halfway open but they're not letting anyone in yet. Wonder what that means for the online drop for the rest of you guys

Freezing on this line. Ig page said 10am. The owner came out and took pics of the line with his camera. I feel like he said 10 so that we could line up and he could post pics of the line so that he can build hype for the sneaker.
Where are you on line?

Alright a lot of specularion going around, so tell me if I'm wrong... UCS dropping today at 11 in-store, maybe leftovers hit online. The gr will release this thursday on SNKRS. Anything missing?

Alright a lot of specularion going around, so tell me if I'm wrong... UCS dropping today at 11 in-store, maybe leftovers hit online. The gr will release this thursday on SNKRS. Anything missing?

I would assume other skate shops would get allocation as well, so there would be other places besides SNKRS, but your dates are correct.

Back
Top Bottom