2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was walking around SoHo last night so I decided to drop in Concepts.

They did a nice job decorating the store for the event; really like when shop's go the extra mile to create something different as apposed to the run of a mill release.

Shout out to the guys working last night as well, super friendly and welcoming. UCS's aren't really my thing but I really dig the entire presentation. Good stuff.

Sorry guys. Should have clarified about the sb laces in the bottom photos. Thanks for responding @jkitty. Your swap looked good in the photo and I was curious about the laces used.

I like all three of the ucs dunks a lot. Hoping to get a pair of the blues when they release. If I had to choose in order, I would pick blue, black, grey.

Is the UCS dropping online anywhere besides SNKRS? I’m on hospital WiFi that day and that led to my account being black listed during the Off White release so I’m hoping to avoid that experience again.

Do these seem authentic or no? Any help would be appreciated. The swoosh just seems a little off on the inside of the left shoe...
IMG_3712.JPG
IMG_3711.JPG
IMG_3713.JPG

Pretty bummed, copped the medicoms off StockX and after the seller took forever to ship, they finally arrived.

They are WAY too tight. My 10.5 feels like a 9.5.

ralphie bunny.jpg
or
leglamp12.jpg

Has to be the best Christmas movie. I saw some members saying they weren't familiar with it and was shocked.
I didn't think you could avoid it if you tried, it even runs 24 hours straight on Christmas Day.

Exactly..all day marathon.

Pretty bummed, copped the medicoms off StockX and after the seller took forever to ship, they finally arrived.

How does that work with those types of buys from consignment site do you get to return them or you are stuck with them?

Always afraid of this happening to me when buying online... it's the risk we run unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom