2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

passed on all the UCS, couldnt wear them myself and refuse to pay $95 for toddlers. Hope all who wanted got a pair
i was gon' wear them to an ugly christmas sweater party my gf & i are having in 2 weeks ..but i really want the black ones from a couple seasons back..

Yep. Prolonged L
that's why i say it has to be random even when pending, because i was pending on the off-white 97's, then told i took the l, until i looked @ my email & i didn't & it never showed up in my recent purchases until this morning actually.

i find it odd that i can cop 2 pairs of off-whites but not a pair of sb's .. i think once you get in line, they still select you at random, it can't be fcfs.

It's basically like the Yeezy Splash Page. I ordered black toes and Top 3s last year and no way in hell I was actually near first with my schools doodoo Wifi lol

Surprised they went that quick. Would never wear them more than 3x a year. SB's are selling out fast lately...

It's basically like the Yeezy Splash Page. I ordered black toes and Top 3s last year and no way in hell I was actually near first on my schools doodoo Wifi lol
the splash page is a different type of beast to me ..they'll keep you waiting for 48 hours if you let them.

Nike trying to revive SB at the expense of the real consumers.

All i see and hear is “they bricks” after they buy and post screen shots.

Below retail Tuesday coming soon

Nike trying to revive SB at the expense of the real consumers.

All i see and hear is “they bricks” after they buy and post screen shots.

Below retail Tuesday coming soon

it is a novelty type of shoe but the game is the game, right.. i'd expect a huge offload after the holidays?

WTF haha. Concepts went live a good 5-10 mins before it was supposed to. And of course, I lose another SNKRS. Oh well. I guess I'll wait till January and scoop these for below retail

Back
Top Bottom