2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SPOT has Nike SB as a sponsor.... so there is no way they are cutting back on product.... plus they are a huge online resource for those without locals
Them releasing less pair points to restocks coming
Pretty sure we will see UCS again in the near future
They are trying real hard to get the hype level back up
Of course I could be wrong
I have no idea about how Nike works

This is not me speculating, what I said was what the guys who work there told me. For the pigeons they had multiples of some sizes and told the locals that. 3 guys lined up and waited overnight and the sizes they were waiting for got sold at 10am online while they were in line. The Nike rep was there and apparently got chewed out by those customers and they’re saying they’recutting back in online releases for now.

Though they also said people hadn’t been lining up like they have again this year so they may be raising their supply again. I’m sure they can get back to where they were no problem, and yes I’m familiar with their place in the community

i always thought shops released QS in store first before online? that was kinda ****ed up on SPoTs part but still
giphy.gif

were these that limited? i see em going for a few on ebay. i was waiting on box logo drop and got mine on snkrs after 5 mins of pending.

Back
Top Bottom