2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Inspired by Berlin's architecture, Nike has put together a special Dunk commemorating the unique structures known as "Plattenbau," commonly used for housing units in the city.

The "Platte" Nike Dunk features a grey upper that's been laser etched to resemble the concrete slabs of the Plattenbau, with gold and blue accents. Details include the words "Traum" and "Tristesse" (German for "dream" and "sadness") on the aglets. Also of note, "D85" and "D17" text has been stitched on the heels to pay homage to the year the Nike Dunk was originally released, and the launch of this Dunk.

The Nike Plattenbau Dunk "Platte" drops on Thursday, Dec. 14 exclusively at Overkill in Berlin, and is limited to 240 pairs.

Last edited:
Some flexing is going to happen
Everyone does it
It’s fun when you actually can
But in other threads it gets REALLY annoying
That’s why this thread is best

You didn't pay like 300 for em did you?
Close to it!!!.....

giphy.gif

I'm weeaaak....

Concepts shipped already. Hate to be the one to mention shipping but anyone that has purchased their collabs in the past know that it can be weeks before you hear anything from them. Nice surprise to say the least

been debating all morning to cop infant pair to just to hang em off xmas tree or something but i'd rather these be on kids feet =)
yeah.. my daughter won’t be able to fit the 2c for much longer.. so they’ll end up being an ornament.

Those UCS from the CNCPTS site definitely comes with the dope insoles too, right? Haven't seen official pics from shops.​

Back
Top Bottom