2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

a few more years and my son will fit these.. stoked.. still one of my favorite releases.. glad i tripled.
6201AAB8-29BB-4E97-91C5-F601D66AE99F.jpeg
149EE37A-64B4-4AAA-BA8F-18ED8F8781EE.jpeg

Attachments

• 5569CF55-D0AC-4998-B122-9BEDC793A66B.jpeg
    5569CF55-D0AC-4998-B122-9BEDC793A66B.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 0
  • 82331FFF-E5F6-45E7-85D3-BC2180FCA56D.jpeg
    82331FFF-E5F6-45E7-85D3-BC2180FCA56D.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 1
Alright guys, I'm a complete dumbass. Total idiot. I went paintballing in my Sb x MIA and now theyre completely covered in that fish oil.

Can i just throw these things in the washer and dryer?

a few more years and my son will fit these.. stoked.. still one of my favorite releases.. glad i tripled.
6201AAB8-29BB-4E97-91C5-F601D66AE99F.jpeg
149EE37A-64B4-4AAA-BA8F-18ED8F8781EE.jpeg

you will kill them , especially if you throw them in the dryer after as they will shrink , unevenly, if not worse.

never throw sneakers in washer, RIP

thats not 100% accurate, a lot of modern sneakers with knit uppers can be thrown in the washer. Flyknits, ultra boosts and v2 yeezys all come to mind

my daughter is 9 and she wears a mens 5/5.5 but I can't convince her to wear dunks
She will wear Jordans only because she likes the recognition she gets..... but other than that it's the typical girl wears... (shelltoes and Converse)

I guess i should be glad because small dunks don't have a GS price and I learned my lesson with those AM90s I bought for her that she wore twice before growing out of them
$60 is the limit on her shoes until she stops growing (and it's funny she wears a larger size than her 22 year old sister)

None of my 3 kids will wear dunks, though I'm glad my son doesn't because we wear the same size and I don't need him messing with my shoes

my daughter is 9 and she wears a mens 5/5.5 but I can't convince her to wear dunks
She will wear Jordans only because she likes the recognition she gets..... but other than that it's the typical girl wears... (shelltoes and Converse)

I guess i should be glad because small dunks don't have a GS price and I learned my lesson with those AM90s I bought for her that she wore twice before growing out of them
$60 is the limit on her shoes until she stops growing (and it's funny she wears a larger size than her 22 year old sister)

None of my 3 kids will wear dunks, though I'm glad my son doesn't because we wear the same size and I don't need him messing with my shoes

I feel like we haven’t seen any closet pics lately. Bless us.

Alright guys, I'm a complete dumbass. Total idiot. I went paintballing in my Sb x MIA and now theyre completely covered in that fish oil.

Can i just throw these things in the washer and dryer?

I’d try hand washing them with dish soap and air drying somewhere shaded.

I feel like we haven’t seen any closet pics lately. Bless us.
lol..... nah mine is currently all messy with presents and stuff being stacked up
Once I get to wrapping I'll make sure to clean it up and share
Nothing new or exciting in there.... though I recently counted and I now have managed to have 176 pairs in that closet.... I forget how many are upstairs

here is baby girl's closet..... with zero dunks (jordan 1s are closest).... which sucks because I have a pair of the impossible gray GRs in 5.5 that I wanted to wear to be twinkies
p4W3M8I.jpg

and the impossible gray GRs incase anyone is wondering what those are..... I know a few of you do.....
1e6cTFi.jpg

lol..... nah mine is currently all messy with presents and stuff being stacked up
Once I get to wrapping I'll make sure to clean it up and share
Nothing new or exciting in there.... though I recently counted and I now have managed to have 176 pairs in that closet.... I forget how many are upstairs

here is baby girl's closet..... with zero dunks (jordan 1s are closest).... which sucks because I have a pair of the impossible gray GRs in 5.5 that I wanted to wear to be twinkies
p4W3M8I.jpg

and the impossible gray GRs incase anyone is wondering what those are..... I know a few of you do.....
1e6cTFi.jpg

Pics didn’t work until I quoted you

p4W3M8I.jpg

1e6cTFi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom