2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks fellas she's amazing. You know these bad boys got worn today
IMG_20171216_163232.jpg

4973F695-DA08-4F21-BB1E-EEB68991F4C5.gif

Anyone cop Plattenbau's? Thinking about copping a pair if I can find my size for a reasonable price. Not sure what size to get though, usually an 11 in sb's.

nike-plattenbau-dunk-01.jpg

Little story here for you guys. Just received these for my birthday from my girlfriend. i am beyond excited and so happy for other reasons. in prior relationships the woman in my life didnt understand my love for dunks. i was made to feel as if it was a waste of money and stupid. then 9 months ago i met a woman who finally understood. she was interested and sat and listened to me talk about why i like shoes and how it all started for me. she made sure to pay attention when she asked what shoe i liked the most that i did not have. one of them was tiffs, i said that i would prob never own them because they were to much $. fast forward to this morning and i open these. she went on ebay with little knowledge of dunks. did research and found a legit pair for a good price or so she says lol. At this point its not even about the shoes, its the fact that she does not judge me for them. so on this birthday im thankful for her. she might be the one fellas
IMG_20171216_115005.jpg

Bro you gotta put a ring on her hand asap!
:D Buy her a pair of tiffanys too and this dunk will be the symbol of both of your love for each other. Good for you man!

I ordered some BPs from StockX on 12/9. It’s current status still states “En Route to StockX for Authentication.”

Has anyone here ordered from StockX and have had them take this long? I would think they’d at least be at SrockX by now.

I ordered some BPs from StockX on 12/9. It’s current status still states “En Route to StockX for Authentication.”

Has anyone here ordered from StockX and have had them take this long? I would think they’d at least be at SrockX by now.
i’ve only ordered from them once... didn’t take long but their customer service is always trash.. i prefer goat..

but if i was to guess, they’ve probably got a poop ton of holiday orders to fill..

Yeah the turnaround was quicker a few months ago (buying and selling).
I ordered something Friday and I expect it to be here before the end of the month. Not rushing because they are indeed backed up.
Last year I ordered on GOAT and they took 2 weeks. Arrived a few days after christmas

I read somewhere that they are slammed with packages. I had the same situation; bid accepted on 12/9; was en route and did not get to stockx till 12/13. 12/14 stockx verified and shipped on 12/15.

Per their policy; sellers need to send the shoes out within 2 days; so if you want a refund send that email out soon.

felt like trying to find a sick sb comeup purchase today, seeing as I hadn't bought a new pair of sbs in a while, and i stumbled upon a few sizes of the wolf in sheep clothing dunk hi's on stadium goods for anyone interested https://www.stadiumgoods.com/sb-dunk-high-trd-qs-summit-white-summit-white-881758-110
Here's a couple sizes for retail directly from the shop
https://blacksheepskateshop.com/col...in-sheep-s-clothing-summit-white-summit-white

Also the perfect pink IWs for 60$
https://blacksheepskateshop.com/col...oom-dunk-low-pro-iw-white-perfect-pink-silver

Last edited:
If anyone in local in the Toronto area (specifically Scarborough/Markham) is still looking for UCS in any adult/youth/toddler sizes they have full run at the employee store. Along with Soulland lows. If you are dying for either and are local I'm going Saturday and I can take you as my single guest.

I endup copping the Soulland lows.
I wasnt about them but after trying them on, they were surprisingly comfy with that soft rubberish insole and leather inner collar. I would go a half size down since there is no padding.

Picked up a pair of Mulders for $40 today @ the Aurora, IL outlet. There’s a few pairs left (sz 12 and up)

Exactly, the reference, diamond tiffany dunks on the feet, diamond on the finger. Nice

Back
Top Bottom