2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SL low's are dropping on eBay, and tons of stock everywhere - guessing we'll see clearance prices on these.

wont let me check out sadly, says still in stock. credit card error with paypal and two diff cards smh
Right on - it let me go to check-out when I posted. Must have sold them, link is dead now too. Guessing it was a return. Resale market seems to have settled near MSRP.

While I like the Elite's for skating, I suppose I've landed on the opinion that this shoe really missed the mark. The materials aren't durable enough to skate. And man, it really sticks out like an ugly thumb in the above collection image.

****......second pair of pigeons sat at authentication for 3 days and just got a refund notice that they didnt pass. Does that mean they were fake or possibly just not DS? Hope I can land another pair cheap enough.

That no-liner dunk with the exposed-foam tongue looks closer to an off-white collab than that pic with the emoji's on it, haha.

Very matchy matchy today

CE909B88-D457-4C10-B520-8E8BD90638BA.jpeg

Attachments

• 2B763671-C8EA-4D9C-9547-D683F4DB2056.jpeg
    2B763671-C8EA-4D9C-9547-D683F4DB2056.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1
It makes me cringe when they dont fat tongue the lows and also the lack of ankle padding for lows and highs is really irritating.

Back
Top Bottom