2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

8D678D7A-2EB1-4920-8A15-95B47ED1E70C.jpeg

1514250958819101252052.jpg So I moved back into my house 3 weeks ago since Hurricane Irma. My house had extensive damage and water damage. I just opened this just now cause these are my favorite dunks next to my peacocks and sod's. I just tossed them in the garbage.

Last edited:
1514250958819101252052.jpg So I moved back into my house 3 weeks ago since Hurricane Irma. My house had extensive damage and water damage. I just opened this just now cause these are my favorite dunks next to my peacocks and sod's. I just tossed them in the garbage.
Damn that’s terrible. Did you just let them sit and finally took a look at them or did you just now finally see them and took a look right away and saw this catastrophe

Damn that’s terrible. Did you just let them sit and finally took a look at them or did you just now finally see them and took a look right away and saw this catastrophe
I moved them after a couple of days after the hurricane and put them on a desk. The box was in perfect condition. I opened the box up last night and was in shock.

Sorry to see matrix matrix . My friend did the same thing after wearing some 1s in the rain - he put them in the box, mold was there within two days. If any of you guys ever get wet shoes, never store them in a closed container. Let em air out in some open/dry space.

Happy put-your-christmas-shoes-and-clothing-away-for-the-next-year day.

Got a pair of the revamped 'Medicom' on the way. I was hunting for them locally but had to go online to finally snag a pair. Stoked. Merry Christmas y'all

Can't decide between the BOTA pro and obsidian future court high. Can anyone that has them help me out on the quality of materials?

Denim lows for $41 is so nice. Shoe would have been so much better though with a red sole - not just because Forbes had it. I just think of denim and a Red Tab...

Speaking of closets.....wife made me go looking at new houses today
All of them (almost all) had terrible closet spaces
The one with the 4 car garage was nice but I'm not even interested in moving further away from town..... plus moving.... pass, moving sucks
I don't wanna

Maybe I'll get the closet all cleaned up for a pic

My medicoms should be here tomorrow from Stock X
hopefully

Back
Top Bottom