2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here they are. Never thought i would find a DS pair. Sold my Kaws 4s and other shoes which hurt but well worth it.

C150B179-DBC8-4E61-AC96-2CF602D09C8D.jpeg

11BA3C15-4D2F-473F-BE42-45FFEFD0E2F9.jpeg

Thanks guys. Definitely my best SB pick up. Close 2nd is my Zoo York’s but supreme dunks are just a classic.

On the hunt for Wheat Forbes and Flashes. Sz 13 only. If y’all know where i can locate that would be dope.

Incredible premes. I can't find a pair in my size, excluding kaili001. I've been wanting to trade my black kaws for some used black or white preme lows.

Here they are. Never thought i would find a DS pair. Sold my Kaws 4s and other shoes which hurt but well worth it.

C150B179-DBC8-4E61-AC96-2CF602D09C8D.jpeg

11BA3C15-4D2F-473F-BE42-45FFEFD0E2F9.jpeg
Yeah that was a good decision man...Supremes and first series SB’s in general top anything recent...People forget those were heat before sneaker heads knew what heat was...

Said this plenty in the past few years...I. Really. Miss. My. Bucks.

Very nice man...

My pickups will be few and far between in 2018
Been talking about moving to a new house so going to focus all extra funds in that direction.... plus I figure I currently have a ridiculous number of pairs I've not yet worn it's probably best to put new releases on hold (except for fire of course..... and real cheap ultra boost)
Went around looking at floor plans and luckily the wife is ok with using a spare bedroom/study for her closet so I get to dominate the master closet again.... so that means no expensive builder upgrades/changes or no mods to make after moving in
Also will now have 3 car garage and dedicated theater
Will have to figure out what to do with the bikes and boards...... won't have a room for those.....

Still haven't opened my box from Stock X.......
I'll take some pics of the closet when I get around to opening it up.... next closet is going to be extra sick

Back
Top Bottom